Take a look tell me what ya think

Vip, nice fish. i have a 55 gal i gotta restock and i cant deside what to get. ill be like you oneday, the old man with all the fish (making joke on the old crazy cat lady) =P but yeah i love all ya fish. i have an oscar and a bichor fish in a 55 gal right now and they love it. ill get pics up as soon as my dad gets a digi cam. but yeah awesome stuff man.

Had a african die on me tonight, it was fine in the morning, then all the sudden my jag and trimac turned on it and killed it within a minute, it was in there just as a dither, looks like he wasnt fast enough, he will be missed :rip:

wrs

lol i feed my oscar all kinda fish not just feeders. its funny to watch them freak out thinking "im not a feeder fish, what the heck is this guy doing" and then get nail'd by him. the marble hatchet was the best though. i didnt know that lil guy could swim that fast. if any of my mbuna have kids they will be fed to teh oscar as well =)

Unphasaed please dont say things like that because the fish that you regard as mere feeder fish are beloved pets to some people and that fact that you take enjoyment out of watching some poor defensless fish being eaten by a larger fish is disguisting and cruel.

Unphasaed please dont say things like that because the fish that you regard as mere feeder fish are beloved pets to some people and that fact that you take enjoyment out of watching some poor defensless fish being eaten by a larger fish is disguisting and cruel.

first, how is it disguisting and cruel? it happens all the time in nature... are you gonna protest against nature? gonna go yell at a shark because it got hungry and ate a clown fish? besides the hatchet fish would have died most likely if i didnt feed it to the oscar. its cool that people like them as pets and i do to i just wanted to see my oscar eat somthing. i was showing it to a couple of friends who also thought it was cool. dont spaz cause a "non feeder" got eatin..

yes i do love and take care of my fish but there just fish

im not trying to offend anyone its just my point of view. i think its cool that vip fed that one neat lookin fishy to his oscar and the caption of LUNCH had me laughin for a while.

anyway the food chain goes on no matter what people do, if i feed my oscar feeders i usually get roseys so take comfert that my other fish are safe... for now... ;)

Agreed Unphased lol, Im like you and Vip fedder fish are boring to watch, its better to get something fast like a tetra and then watch our big bruisers attack at full force, its a cool sight seeing push over rocks and damage things in the tank just to get to a fish.
Bring more of them on Vip and Unphased if you have some.

How is a so-called 'feeder fish' any less deserving of life than a non-feeder fish? I don't understand how you can make the distinction. Large predators should be allowed to behave naturally. So I pretty much agree with Unphased.

xautomaticflowersx said:
How is a so-called 'feeder fish' any less deserving of life than a non-feeder fish? I don't understand how you can make the distinction. Large predators should be allowed to behave naturally. So I pretty much agree with Unphased.
true true

More of my trimac.

Attachments

• 000_0023.JPG
    000_0023.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 41
Beaten up catfish, this guy cops it from everyfish but none can harm him.

Attachments

• 000_0027.JPG
    000_0027.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 47
Down but not out Black Shark, i walked in to find him and the jaguar fireing up at each other, check out the bite marks.

Attachments

• 000_0033.JPG
    000_0033.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 49

Most reactions

Back