Take a look tell me what ya think

Its pretty hard, but its my hobbie and i love it. Theres nothing better than buying a little guy then watching them grow up and them knowing who you are.

Oh, get over the whole platy deal. Are you implying that feeder fish have a different brain than platies? If Vip wants to pay the extra price for non feeders, let him do it. It's the food chain for god's sake. Big fish eats little fish. You figure that it's in a parent fish to eat their own fry, right? This isn't a whole lot different.

Attachments

• 000_0320.JPG
    000_0320.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 52
Fantastic!! Your fish are great. Im a little worried now cos I have a black shart he is almost 9 inches. I did not know they grew so big. The problems here our tanks are not big as the guys in USA. But you got brill fish

Redrose

Thanks for the reply Redrose. Black sharks are the number one skark in my opinion, they are so smart and so agressive, my large one has killed a couple of cichlids. Bit of info for you: The largest Black Shark on record is owned (And still alive) by a lady in the USA, its a massive 28"!!!!! thats massive seeing as they should only get to 22" max. Ive never seen the shark myself as i live in Australia but im told it she still brings it to fish shows every year, and every year she wins! i can try to find the webpage for it if you wish because when you see the size of this guy you will think twice of swimming in freshwater again lol!

:kewlpics:

can u post the website?
i relly wanna see that shark :drool: 28 INCHES!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: OMG

THATS MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx for sharing Vip ;)

Great, I want the Black Shark, he is a monster ( A nice Monster), never seen them in any LFS, I suppose because of the size. Saw one in a book before, but not that big. Bet he can't wait to get into the 511 G tank, oh I would like that too. lol :lol:

More Black Shark Pics please......... :drool:

I certainly did say more pics, Black Shark, Black Shark, Black Shark, oh and so more of the, what did you call it, urm.............. Ah yes BLACK SHARK, he is wicked. :kana:

this is my big one, its not the best looking one but its huge, put it this way thats a 3.5 male convict next to him (4" including the tail)

Attachments

• 000_0197.JPG
    000_0197.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 62
I just took this one now and only if i took it a second later you would of seen these 2 guys going at it again. The red devil won but it was one hell of a fight.

Attachments

• 08_18_04_2133360.JPG
    08_18_04_2133360.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 69
my little guy! i dont see him to much because he is still small enough to fit in the caves on the tank!

Attachments

• 08_18_04_2133040.JPG
    08_18_04_2133040.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 52

Most reactions

Back