Spawn Diary V1 ~ Maui + Kula

OOh!! OOh!! I'm gonna hyperventilate and fall out of my chair! *breath in -- breath out*

They are SO pretty! I LOVE marbles. How does the adoption thing work? <--NEWBIE

Sorry, I'm just so excited after looking at the pictures of the parents and the latest pictures of the offspring and then reading the thing about an adoption string.... *inhales deeply*

...I'm OOOOKayy. :hyper:

Wow those guys are looking good :wub: and still almost exactly like my spawn :lol: I even have one with a moustach but she's female :rolleyes: and a blackface male which reminds me of a panda :p

Good luck with your adoptions :D

thank you for all of the nice comments! ^_^

Yep, if you can believe it, they're all even BIGGER now. I can't believe they're over 3 months old! They're growing up so fast! I got a bunch of fairly nice pictures for the adoption thread, it was adorable seeing all of the little boys flaring for the photo tank.

Joby ~ awww, I can't wait to see some pics of your kids! I might have to get one, or two!!

Otherworld ~ Well, in a day or so I'll put up a thread, with pictures and/or descriptions of juvies for sale. If you're interested, just post saying so. =0) that is basically the gist of it! I may or may not chose to have a mini-impromptu-through-PMs "auction" if 2 or more people are interested in one Betta and would like an auction... since, first come first serve seems a bit unfair in some aspects.

Animation ~ I'll most definitely be selling some babies on here. Mostly pet/breeding quality; marbles, solids, and BFs (only males come in BF) of either Super Delta or HM tails.

Most reactions

Back