Sleepy Hollow

I just know that i'll probably go out tomorrow and get that little slip through the door that says 'missed delivery!' That get's on my nerves even more! lol

:lol: That's why I tell them to just leave it by my door...

Poor Ian, on pins & needles, huh? I give you virtual hug. :)

I have to sign for it! lol

The super mist diffuser has arrived...looks well made
difuser1.jpg

difuser2.jpg

I'll hopefully get a vid of it in action this evening.

The super mist diffuser has arrived...looks well made
difuser1.jpg

difuser2.jpg

I'll hopefully get a vid of it in action this evening.

Can't help thinking that this is somewhat anti-climactic. :lol: It's very little. Don't get me started...

Looking forward to the video. :hey: This video needs the right music, Ian.

Looking forward to the video, seen some of these on youtube and they have like 100% diffusion rate providing there isn't too much surface disturbance.

really struggling with this! lol

I bought a mist diffuser and after reading around, the working pressure needs to be 2 bar...
the working pressure

bar2.jpg

its been on for about half and hour now and the bubble counter has completely stopped. There is no leaks, and the valve is now on full and still nothing. On first usage does it need soaking or need to be on for a while?

any ideas?

Yeah I read something about 2 bar, what's normal pressure tho? Like for a regular diffuser? Sure your gauge is ok?

2 bar is the working pressure, it's normal is about 2.2 Bar. I left it running for a couple of hours, i'm getting a little mist, but not what it should be. Time to revert back to the glass. The gauge is fine, i have even swapped canisters over.

Must be a dodgy one, I haven't read anything about soaking them.

I have just read that they may need more than 2 Bar to operate :rolleyes:

back to the glass.

Most reactions

Back