Sleepy Hollow

well, have ordered myself a Do!Aqua diffuser. I did an extra shift last week, so that makes me feel better about ordering on of these.

Niiiiiiiiice, expensive but nice tho.

well, have ordered myself a Do!Aqua diffuser. I did an extra shift last week, so that makes me feel better about ordering on of these.

This one will work, right? :p

I'm teasing! I can tease Ian, it's within my rights as the older mod here. :lol:

I didn't want to give up on this mist diffuser, so one last ditch attempt...i bleached it for 24 hours and hey presto it started to work!

Cool, glad u got it working, like I said before these things are great. :good:

This tank has totally transformed since the first pictures! It's unbelievable really! I chickened out of the substrate in the end and went with black sand. still thinking of doing a nano with it though.

do aqua as in ADA? Make sure you get the logo at the front then or you've wasted the extra money. lol

Now you got the other working why not cancel the order for the Do Aqua?

Andy

hahaha, Andy, that was one of the first things i did when i got the mist difusser working! lol

I'm sorry, it kind of looks like an opium smoker to me. I don't know what wrong with me, everything's funny. I'll shutup now.

Happy you got it to work and saved yourself some money. :good:

Tank is beautiful even if the camera work is still shaky. Geez, Ian, layoff the CO2. :lol:

my HD cam is tiny so the tiniest of movements turns out the be a massive tsunami!

the mist diffuser is ace! It's working a treat to ensure C02 is dissolved in the water and not in dispersed into my living room!

That atomiser looks awesome, tempted to get one, not sure how it would fair on my DIY set up though!

my HD cam is tiny so the tiniest of movements turns out the be a massive tsunami!

the mist diffuser is ace! It's working a treat to ensure C02 is dissolved in the water and not in dispersed into my living room!

That should help significantly with the camera work... :p

That atomiser looks awesome, tempted to get one, not sure how it would fair on my DIY set up though!

don't think they work with DIY as there isn't enough pressure, took 2 days of build up pressure to get my glass nano diffuser to work on DIY and it just gave me fluctuating levels

I get about 2 bar with mine currently, it takes about 30-45 mins for the pressure to become adequate with the system and with the diffuser I'm using, wouldn't want to risk it with an atomiser though, I'd probably end up with an exploded bottle and tonnes of moon shine all over my bed room, I don't think my mum would be too impressed :lol:

Most reactions

Back