Sleepy Hollow

Lol I thought that was gonna happen with mine so disconnected it and bought flourish excel instead

yeah, i emailed Richard and they deffo won't work on DIY...SBS it'll smell like a brewery for days if it all exploded.

SBS it'll smell like a brewery for days if it all exploded.

Now is that really such a bad thing? :lol:

Yeah, usually those fancy diffusors usually only work with pressurized systems. I'm pretty lucky my Rhinox 1000 worked with Yeast.

a weekly update...

The Christmas moss is now starting to show new growth...
ada1.jpg

The hairgrass is taking it's time, but it's getting there, i have added a couple of more pots
ada2.jpg

and a FTS, the back needs a trim again, hopefully it will bush out more.
ada3.jpg

and one for the ADA lovers (lol).
ada4.jpg

Looking good Ian, Stargrass is a pain to get really bushy, well I had trouble with it so trimmed it from the roots once a week but it worked, made the tank a bit cloudy too lol.

Thanks Steve,i hava cut it back twice already, i'll be going to cut it for a third time tomorrow. It'll get there!

Lol it's ok if you have the patience, glad to see the Xmas moss is doing good. :good:

It's ADA's all in one fert. I sent the ADA diffuser back, so had some money to play with. So another couple of pots of hairgrass and the ADA stuff. The one thing with ADA stuff is it just looks beautiful. :lol:

It's ADA's all in one fert. I sent the ADA diffuser back, so had some money to play with. So another couple of pots of hairgrass and the ADA stuff. The one thing with ADA stuff is it just looks beautiful. :lol:

It is beautiful... Oooooooo...

Right now tell us how much you get and for how much?

you get 500mls for £25, which on calculations should last me about 3 months. :hey:

you get 500mls for £25, which on calculations should last me about 3 months. :hey:

You wanna know how much I can get it for in the States? The salties already hate me when I quote stateside livestock prices. It's actually worth my while to switch, depending on how it does for you, so thanks. :good:

:p

it's obviously cheaper in the states then. It works out cheaper than the Easylife fert regime.

I was looking at the price of the Seachem fert regime and that very very expensive! Again i bet thats cheap as chips in the USA.

Most reactions

Back