Show Off Your Fish

Lovley fish applecart and nice gouramis joshwainwright :good: :good: :good: :good:

by the way i use a kodak easyshare 14 megapixel :hyper:

I use the canon SD450. It's old and crappy. Can't wait til I get my iPhone. Even that will have better pictures.

Ah see, my camera is brilliant for a lot of things but when I start ramping up the ISO it's gets mega grainy I can start to see it even just over 400. Booo! I've just got a compact, it's a Fuji FinePix F300EXR. I bought it for the EXR mode, it's brilliant apart from using it for aquarium shots lol, I go to manual for that but am limited by the ISO problems.

Just spent maybe 2 hours looking through these! :S I'm loving the Bolivian rams! Hopefully will get some of my pictures up soon (Only have some black neons at the moment though!).

Sam :D

Addicted much ;)

200 REPLYS WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :santa: :bday: :hyper: :pepsi: :fish: :band:

I live clowns. It's a shame they don't eat algae or I'd have one in a heartbeat.

DSCN4394.jpg

Cute clown DM!

Hey minnnt what type of fish is that?

I love my clown :) Cute one Dieses! I have seen mine eating an algae wafer, it's just not their main diet and they won't eat it from the glass. Make sure you have wood for them, that's what it's about.

Ps: I always see mine on zuccini of veggie wafers too, but only at lights out.

zucchini or veggie wafers***

I may consider 1 clown and 3 otos vs the 2 pitbulls I was going to get for my tank :)

Most reactions

Back