Show Off Your Fish

I love my clown :) Cute one Dieses! I have seen mine eating an algae wafer, it's just not their main diet and they won't eat it from the glass. Make sure you have wood for them, that's what it's about.

Ps: I always see mine on zuccini of veggie wafers too, but only at lights out.

zucchini or veggie wafers***

Yes, all the wood in my tank is real. I have gotten rid of everything that is fake now. Added more plants yesterday. Pics to come soon.

I may consider 1 clown and 3 otos vs the 2 pitbulls I was going to get for my tank :)

They are really cute little guys, but so far it is very, very shy. He stays in his little hole that I dug in the sand under my wood for it, and we only see it a night under the big piece. He is never out in the open tank. I get to see him everyday, but he's always under the wood and not doing anything.

From what I understand that's the basic personality of clown plecs...not just mine.

Just some info for your decisions. :good:

Yeah I know that's what I've read too, but I'm perfectly fine with that. I just need to make sure my filter can handle the bioload.

My female L052 Plec & baby Rio T BNs

552112_10150903543848452_632818451_12798872_1325209138_n-1.jpg

Hi DM, I just recognised that rock from your tank so just twigged on the size, he is TINY!

Most reactions

Back