Show Off Your Fish

There a bit expensive

and the reason i havent been on is because im getting my new bass guitar :hyper: since my dad said i getting really good at it now :hey:

There a bit expensive

and the reason i havent been on is because im getting my new bass guitar :hyper: since my dad said i getting really good at it now :hey:

Yeah but they're worth it!

And congratz on the guitar. I play guitar myself but......... You get the point.

I'm probably picking up 2 more Threelined, Trilineatus, False Julii Corys tomorrow! I haven't upped the numbers yet because the ones they have at PetSmart & PetCo are a bit too small at the moment.They are fun to watch, mine are very active.

I'm probably picking up 2 more Threelined, Trilineatus, False Julii Corys tomorrow! I haven't upped the numbers yet because the ones they have at PetSmart & PetCo are a bit too small at the moment.They are fun to watch, mine are very active.

I plan to up mine to 5 but I think 6 would overstock it lol.

They're in my qt right now but I plan to have them in my 5 gallon since my betta picked off my endlers. I read they'll fit well in there so got a few.

They're in my qt right now but I plan to have them in my 5 gallon since my betta picked off my endlers. I read they'll fit well in there so got a few.

Actually my Father has a couple of Peppered Corys that used to live with a Beta in a 10 gallon. They occupy different parts of the tank so they don't get in each other's way I guess.

Here's some more Bolivian Ram pics that Zach took a few days ago.............

102_0661.jpg

102_0663.jpg

102_0720.jpg

102_0721.jpg

102_0726.jpg

Here's a picture Zach took of one of my smaller Threelined Corys with my camera about 10 minutes ago:

DSCN1082.jpg

He looks like he's happy and healthy :good:

There's 2 in that tank..............and yes, they're doing great :good:

Strangly enough the female is a bit more colorful than the male. She has more dark detail on her sides than either of the males.

Yeah I knew that but yeah.
Hmm that's odd I think I'm picking mine up this weekend. I'm really getting attached to my false Juliis. Still don't see why they sell them as Juliis when they're false Juliis.

This is the guitar i have is a Silvertone 4 string bass :hyper:

And these are the guitars im looking at

Multiple ibanaz soundgears :hyper: :hyper:
a couple of peavey milestones :good: :good: :hyper: :hyper:
a couple of scehecrs :good: :hyper:

ill try to post pics tommorow

The coloring on the Bolivian rams is making me calmer. Two of mine- the largest male and a bit smaller female have been looking very bright. [ I had too many males and took one back till I can get a female} But the other 3 are a little darker and look like yours in the picture. I am so paranoid and thought something was wrong.

Most reactions

Back