Show Off Your Fish

Crackin thread Zach!!! Wish I could start a thread HALF as good as this 1 :good:

Here's some of my fish....

Ram
DSC01316.jpg

Discus
DSC01325.jpg

Panda corys
DSC01338.jpg

Thats my fave 3 just now. Got some dwarf gourami yesterday but their still a little shy, will post them if I can get a good pic.

G

Great looking fish Dieses & Man of Fish!

From my personal experience Cherry Barbs should be kept in pairs at least, with preferably 2 pairs being the minimum. I have 3 pair in my 36 gallon with one female being the "Veiltail" variety. Even though they are considered a schooling/shoaling fish they rarely ever school together. Having too many in too small of a space is probably worse than having not enough in a large aquarium. If any of that makes sense................

I like that Betta, Man of Fish!
I've been meaning to post this for you. If these guys rarely shoal, mine must be weird lol They are always in a group like this.

DSCN4347.jpg

Here's the first of my community, sorry about the photo's, camera keeps switching off grr.

nolight.jpg

poser.jpg

ok.jpg

Lots more to go after I borrow sisters camera ( much better than my old thing )

Thank you gary spence 84 great pics and nice cherry pics dieses manchen :good: :good: :good: :good:

and sorry apple cart about the whole do a 50 percent water change i must of miss read it :blush: but nics pics :good: :good:

My three-line cory Aztec with my albino cory Crystal
AlbinoCatfish007.jpg

My platies, Inazuma, Ember, Kimono, Sunny, and Samurai
CometPlatyandNewTank004.jpg

Flare008.jpg

FishPictures047.jpg

FishPictures043.jpg

FishPictures057.jpg

My betta, Ace
update4-10-12009.jpg

My dwarf gourami, Alabaster
FishyPictures3006.jpg

The gourami's the boss of the tank; if Inazuma tries to chase the female platies (Kimono, Ember and Sunny), Alabaster chases him off ^_^

Those are lovely fish applecart. Once I get a bigger tank I hope to get some of those or maybe some Eartheater Cichlids.

Great looking fish Dieses & Man of Fish!

From my personal experience Cherry Barbs should be kept in pairs at least, with preferably 2 pairs being the minimum. I have 3 pair in my 36 gallon with one female being the "Veiltail" variety. Even though they are considered a schooling/shoaling fish they rarely ever school together. Having too many in too small of a space is probably worse than having not enough in a large aquarium. If any of that makes sense................

I like that Betta, Man of Fish!
I've been meaning to post this for you. If these guys rarely shoal, mine must be weird lol They are always in a group like this.

DSCN4347.jpg

Cool. How many do you have in total, how many males & how many females? What size tank again? I have 3 pair in a 36 gallon and the males absolutely never shoal. They're too busy chasing each other & defending their territory. One female is a Veil Tail variety, the rest are just super colorful regular Cherry Barbs. They're in my 36 gallon tank.

Crackin thread Zach!!! Wish I could start a thread HALF as good as this 1 :good:

Here's some of my fish....

Ram
DSC01316.jpg

I absolutely love the German Rams................too bad they won't work in any of my current tanks. :sad:

Hmm, maybe my Cherrys would school more if there were more females. They do get along fine as is, just not in a schooling fashion.

3109D74A-orig.jpg

firemouth, it's been forever since I got a picture of this guy, he just hides so much I kinda forget about him

F7DE6EE6-orig.jpg

more severum :wub:

Crazy fish Onidrase :good: :good: :good: how do you pronounce the first pic
too many ways. I personally pronounce it beesheer, but some people say "bircher" "bickeer" "bircheer" "beecher" etc. Since the origin of the name was so long ago, there isn't exactly a correct pronunciation.

A few more from my Rio180 I don't know what the first one in the foreground is? any ideas?
( Upon searching... would appear to be a pale looking Melanotaenia Boesemani - Boesemans Rainbow )

P1080488-1.jpg

P1080623-1.jpg

P1080479-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back