Show Me Your Car!

cheek! the standard lights on the golf are crap so they had to be changed and I like the grill so grrrr.

being lowered this weekend and that will be it for mods really, apart from maybe a new exhaust.

i do the odd circuit round clacton if i'm bored with metal blaring out me system

Is that kerby le soken/cross your in then?? If so were neigbours as I'm in clacton

well the *I own the road* type. Sorry to typecast bmw drivers, but a lot are complete ********.

Anyway, from jimbooos post he sounds like a bit of a boy racer.

cheek! the standard lights on the golf are crap so they had to be changed and I like the grill so grrrr.

being lowered this weekend and that will be it for mods really, apart from maybe a new exhaust.

i do the odd circuit round clacton if i'm bored with metal blaring out me system

Is that kerby le soken/cross your in then?? If so were neigbours as I'm in clacton

yep Kirby Cross next to clacton.

well the *I own the road* type. Sorry to typecast bmw drivers, but a lot are complete ********.

Anyway, from jimbooos post he sounds like a bit of a boy racer.

:*) er guilty as charged. sorry girlies i must admit i am 100% a typical BMW driver. sorry.

i also spent 3 years working herebest job ever

have i just smashed the goody goody image you had of me to pieces.

once out of the car i am a totally different person, honest... :unsure:

well i finally passed my driving test on friday, and took the car out for a spin (that makes it sound like i went fast..) on saturday.. up to the snow! so here's a pic of her...

by the way i don't think that golfs are boy racer cars.. james has a really nice mk2 GTI golf which is all standard. my impression (and i'm sure that of many others on here) is a crappy car covered in a plastic body kit (in a pathetic attempt to make it look like something it isn't).. which just looks totally dumb! a lot of the golfs we see in plymouth have been really taken care of, the chav's tend to stick ot thier saxos, novas and astras! by that is just my opinion!!

kat :D

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 106
Yeah congrats ! :thumbs: enjoy your new car ( and drive carefully...... ;) )

This is a photo of a car that looks like mine, except mine has gold trim instead of silver. The only other photos I have of my car aren't digital and are from when a drunk driver sideswiped it while it was parked at our place. :angry:

Attachments

• celica.jpg
    celica.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 103
Ahh..Another celica. Them cars would have looked so much better if they had kept the pop-up lights...

Celicas haven't had pop-up lights for some time...In fact, I don't remember seeing any with them ever...IIRC pop-ups are only banned in the US...don't remember hearing about it over here...Ruddy yanks making Lambo get rid of the diablo pop-ups with their silly safety for pedestrian laws - why is the pedestrian in front of the car anyway? And surely on a Lambo they would only just come up to the sole of a shoe...

There is a convertible/roadster Celica I keep seeing round here and I must say it looks great, though not as nice as the roadster MR2 (why must they cost so much still...?)

Check out page no 5 at the top and see my car. This is the last marque with pop-up lights. It's also the most succesful selling version, probably due to it's fasntastic rallying career with Carlos Sainz. And here it is...

22d.jpg

My car is built around this race chassis with same suspension etc. It doesn't have the turbo engine though :-(

You can however buy the expensive 'carlos sainz' edition with the turbo engine and it goes like s**t off a shovel!!!! :hyper:

I love my celica--it was part of my mid-life crisis period. Unfortunately, I wasn't thinking about driving grandchildren around. I am considering trading it for another family car with four doors so I can put carseats in the back.

You can however buy the expensive 'carlos sainz' edition with the turbo engine and it goes like s**t off a shovel!!!! :hyper:
I used to work with a guy who had one in red, he let me have a go in it once :hyper: fast as **** :nod: They are all individually numbered with a plaque by the gearstick. Lovely cars, 2 of my mates owned the celica's arch rival, the Lancia Delta Integrale in left hand drive also VERY fast, but not even close to being as nice inside as the celica.

Arfie

Hmm, still don't recall seeing a pop up celica round here, they all are either the newer ones or the ones that resemble the Supra bodyshape with the seperate lights at the front. And round here we have everything from chavved up saxos to Lambos and Nobles. I'll keep my eye open from now...

Got to look at an extremely rare car at work last month, a Peugeout 205 Ti. That's the insane mid-engine turbo they brought out to homogonise (spelling?) for the ill fated B-Class rallying. They only had to make 50 and best estimates reckon only 23 were made. That thing goes mad-quick. Apparantly one of the workers got a go and even though he rides superbikes, he was too scared to actually get it boosting. It has that much power, and the owner reckons now he has a new chip on it he can start running it up from 1 Bar to 2 Bar boost.

That's the sort of insane car I want. If only I had 28k for that 1,000BHP skyline R32 on autotrader...

Most reactions

Back