Plant Donations

I have Fissidens Fontanus and Pogostemon Helferi to trade if anyone has something interesting?

I'm actually after some more crystal red shrimp but its a pain to find anyone with them so i'll probably end up selling it all, there's quite a lot of it.

(UK)

DONATIONS.JPG

Anyone want these? Got 'em free with some other plants I ordered.. As you can tell I'm not too sure of the IDs, lol..

Ideally I'd like to swap for any of the following: xmas moss, crypt.parva, needle-leaf java fern, ech.tenellus; but am happy to just take postage if no one has these. :good:

(UK)

DONATIONS.JPG

Anyone want these? Got 'em free with some other plants I ordered.. As you can tell I'm not too sure of the IDs, lol..

Ideally I'd like to swap for any of the following: xmas moss, crypt.parva, needle-leaf java fern, ech.tenellus; but am happy to just take postage if no one has these. :good:

Plants look great :good: ! I haven't got any plants to donate at the moment, but soon maybe, since the stem are almost reaching the water surface, so will be needing some trimming soon :)! But they're from a different species, not the one you requested :/.

If you're still willing, I could take them? I'm not sure about the postage cost, but let me know if possible :)

Thanks!

i wouldnt mind some i can send you vallis, eloda, cambomba,anubais and about 10 others, i already have
rotunda and cyrpts so dont need those, a bit of the others would be good, or send two to someone else and split them.
let me know, i can also give you malaysian trumpet snails if you want some. di

Sorry guys but I'm only looking for the plants I mentioned before.. else you'll need to pay postage, please, via paypal. I'm a skint student, & there are quite a lot of plants here, so hopefully that's reasonable!! Will check the prices tomorrow, am happy to split up into two batches if you both want some.

Sorry guys but I'm only looking for the plants I mentioned before.. else you'll need to pay postage, please, via paypal. I'm a skint student, & there are quite a lot of plants here, so hopefully that's reasonable!! Will check the prices tomorrow, am happy to split up into two batches if you both want some.

i have some xmas moss i could trade :) having a sort out tomorrow with it :good:

Sorry for the late response. Let me know whatevers available :)

Thanks

Sorry about the delay folks, ended up out sorting some family stuff out.. Will come back on here when I get home in an hour or two & sort it out for you all. xx

Sorry about the delay folks, ended up out sorting some family stuff out.. Will come back on here when I get home in an hour or two & sort it out for you all. xx

Cool cool :)! Let me know if you have the red ???, they look pretty nice :)

My lovely other half has offered to pay the postage for the spreading of plant-based joy throughout the land. :lol:

So! NathanPrince has claimed the red ludwigia, pink rotala, crypts.

Leaving green ludwigia (marked "?rotala" in the pic), the indian fern, and the .. erm.. unidentified one. so, lilfishie, fishyfeet, ron4sum1, I can give you guys a third share of these each?

Please PM me your addresses! I can either post them out tomorrow, or keep them in water until Monday.

x

Most reactions

Back