Plant Donations

Going to pull out all my Hygro. Polysperma this weekend to make room for new plants, if anyone wants it would prob cost about £2 to post.

I'll edit this with a photo later.

feedback for tanksalot

plants arrived today =] good condition =] afew leaves broke but most intact =D

thanks =]

Large portion of Christmas moss... swap for shrimp.... crystal reds, tiger, amano, cherry etc etc.

Let me know what you have :good:

I don't have any shrimp but I would love to buy the Christmass moss -- I have been trying to hunt some down!

Will have some Fissidens Fontanus next week if anyone has anything interesting to swap. :)

Isn't this topic entitled, "Plant Donations?" I don't see anything about swapping being a requirement.
shifty.gif

Read the rules ;)

This thread is to gauge some interest in people wanting to donate plants to other members, swaps can also be done. Some rules have been set regarding the swap/donation. I shall have some plants to donate in the coming weeks, but if anyone else wants to start off then fire away. Just remember that this is a donation, and should NOT be taken advantage of, ie, to fully plant a tank for free!

Plant donation rules

The donator has right to who he/she sends plants to

This is not a first come first serve service

The person receiving the gifts must have more than 50 posts as a member

The donator has the right to ask for postage cover

The person receiving the gift must leave feedback in this thread when receiving gift, please keep it positive as it's not costing anything

This can also be used a plant swap

This thread MUST not be used to sell plants, there is a separate section at the bottom of the forum for selling plants

This thread MUST not be used for 'requests' of plants. It will just spam the thread and these posts will be removed

Please state what country you are from when donating plants, it makes things a little easier

Large portion of Xmas moss (would probably cover a 10" x 10" area).. swap for some nice healthy HC or what do you have?.

UK postal only

Going to pull out all my Hygro. Polysperma this weekend to make room for new plants, if anyone wants it would prob cost about £2 to post.

I'll edit this with a photo later.
I'll take this if thats ok. Can you pm your paypal details? Thanks

Just realised its gone

jre78y.png
Hey guys, I think this is great idea,

I have some anabus that I could donate at your shipping cost, each anabus have anywhere from 5 to 8 leafs and some even have flowers growing on to it!!

Also have some amazon swords as well, have about a dozen of those,

here is a picture of my tank where i would send the plants from..

and also WOULD accept any to every kinds of donations of lovely plants ;)

located in California, USA

I'd love more anubias. Will PM you my zip code for shipping quote. :)

Love the idea...if anyone is around Ontario, Canada. I'm just starting my 36gal tank, boy does it take a lot to fill it...I'm used to a 10gal...but I do have java moss, and morimo ball...and 3 other ones that were just bought so I'll eventually have something to offer. The plants I chose were all moderate light.

Most reactions

Back