Pics

u are qwite wellcome to come for a cuppa tea maybe u can measure my tank and fish with ure tounge sam ,,,

hi hev i like your tank... if yours is over stocked im not posting mine...
i have 3 fantails medium size, 2 black moors, 2 common goldfish, 1 opaline, 2 honey quarmais, cory catfish, 2 mickey mouse platys, 2 yellow/orange platys, small plec, 4 guppys, 2 small brown fantails, 2 dwarf puffers, red fin shark, 2 suckers, 2 black widows, most are pretty small except the goldfish
3x1x1.5
and before you start there all fine and i bought the tank with most of the fish in including the goldfish mixed with tropical.

yea i wouldnt as you have coldwater fish with tropical as wel as bein overstocked which is probably worse.
read what i put... i said the goldfish was alreay in the tank when i bought the tank which has been established for a year previously... i even wrote on this forum asking if it was ok.. someone said 'yes if there was already in the tank they should be fine' why is everyones tank over stocked to you?? my fish are fine if they all snuff it then i'll come crying

i dont know if its my eyes but is there a puffer fish in one of the terracotta pots?
looks like it, correct me if im wrong :/

read what i put... i said the goldfish was alreay in the tank when i bought the tank which has been established for a year previously... i even wrote on this forum asking if it was ok.. someone said 'yes if there was already in the tank they should be fine' why is everyones tank over stocked to you?? my fish are fine if they all snuff it then i'll come crying

lol people get annoyed way too easy.

if you have too many fish in the tank then its overstocked. i dont pick myself.

u came into this post saying your tank was overstocked and you shouldnt post it so your not a good person to make the argument.

and i dont kno what a tounge is but ill pass.

This thread is being watched. :shifty:

Keep it nice, guys. There are friendly ways to make a point.

Most reactions

Back