Pics

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/Hea...ditcardtank.jpg

thats great to hear!

its kewl to see someone actually do something about it rather than ignore ya and carry on.

and i dont mean to be a *****! honest lol.

Yeah its is good the most annoying, thing for me is ppl with the worlds worst stocking lists who say "Im getting a biger tank next month" i know some people who say this tell the truth but there are alot who totoally wont get a new tank and ignore the advice given.

i dont need to be buying new tanks i already have two 4 ft by 2ft spare i said i am getting another 5x2x2 for a community tank

ive had sand b4 its a load of rubbish ... the tank has plenty of room in there its a good 5x2x2

Whats wrong with sand? im just curious as i may get sand for my aquarium.

I stand corrected then, your fish make the tank look smaller, maybe if you put a credit card in the pic, we could see the scale. Good luck with your fish! They look great!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j112/Hea...ditcardtank.jpg

thats great to hear!

its kewl to see someone actually do something about it rather than ignore ya and carry on.

and i dont mean to be a *****! honest lol.

Yeah its is good the most annoying, thing for me is ppl with the worlds worst stocking lists who say "Im getting a biger tank next month" i know some people who say this tell the truth but there are alot who totoally wont get a new tank and ignore the advice given.

i dont need to be buying new tanks i already have two 4 ft by 2ft spare i said i am getting another 5x2x2 for a community tank

ive had sand b4 its a load of rubbish ... the tank has plenty of room in there its a good 5x2x2

Whats wrong with sand? im just curious as i may get sand for my aquarium.

I stand corrected then, your fish make the tank look smaller, maybe if you put a credit card in the pic, we could see the scale. Good luck with your fish! They look great!

still doesnt look 5ft long.

this is my 5ft in comparison.

26042006001.jpg

took it wi my phone so i could take a shot wi credit card now.

are you using a bigger CC? lol

ure tank is very thin not very hight ,, what are the dimensions of ure tank

my tank is a juwel rio 400 ,,, does any 1 have the dimensions for the juwel rio 400 im sure it was 5 ft by 2

its the juwel rio 400 ,, im just going to check it out ,, this was deliverd brand new this month

lol i know what we orderd lol lol lol

Volume: 400 Ltrs
Light System 150cm Electronic ballast and 2 x 36 W tube
Pump: 1,000 Ltrs Per Hour
Heater: 300 Watt
Juwel Filter System: Jumbo
Aquarium Size Dimensions: 151L x 62H x 51W cm or (60.4" L x 24.8" H x 20.4" W)
Cabinet Size Dimensions: 151L x 73H x51W cm

that is what i orderd and that is what ive got and its massive ,,

and i paid 529 for mine ...

hubbys got the tape out it is 5 ft by 2 ft ,and im getting another next week to sit next to it so its going to take a 10 ft gap all together ,,,, that is hy i have left another 5ft and a bit gap next to it to fit another there

do u wanna come around and take a look ... hahahahahha]

we have a 4 ft long 1 that looks likes ure and i must say it looks longer from a distance than my 5 ft tank

all because they are thin ........

pathetic ppl on this forum hahahahah

I think the problem is you followed the pics of the bigger fish with a photo of your kid's tank? what is it 2'?

I've got a Rio 400 - It isn't big enough for three adult Oscars & the plec & the Parrot fish - but it will do for a while. I have one fish the size of your half grown Oscar in mine & I, personally wouldn't like anything much bigger in one.
I have a 530L tank a friend has borrowed for four, stunted, rescue Oscars & they're starting to look crowded - they are now about eight inches each & they have actually started growing again after eight years crammed in a three foot tank with four others ( Guy had heard you overstocked cichlids :sad: ) She has a 6x2x2 on order for them.
Her last rescue Oscar was 14" & had been kept in a two foot tank for three years before she got him - thats why one of my spare tanks moved to her place. - unfortunately the poor fish had severe health problems due to his poor treatment & despite a good aquatic vet he only lived a few months - liver failure.

BTW I paid £250 for my 400L B)

Sue

kids tank is a 5gal

i have 1 oscar hes about 6 to 7 inch then my other oscars are only 3 to 4 inch ,,,,,,,,

kids tank is a 5gal

i have 1 oscar hes about 6 to 7 inch then my other oscars are only 3 to 4 inch ,,,,,,,,
hi hev i like your tank... if yours is over stocked im not posting mine...
i have 3 fantails medium size, 2 black moors, 2 common goldfish, 1 opaline, 2 honey quarmais, cory catfish, 2 mickey mouse platys, 2 yellow/orange platys, small plec, 4 guppys, 2 small brown fantails, 2 dwarf puffers, red fin shark, 2 suckers, 2 black widows, most are pretty small except the goldfish
3x1x1.5
and before you start there all fine and i bought the tank with most of the fish in including the goldfish mixed with tropical.

hi hev i like your tank... if yours is over stocked im not posting mine...
i have 3 fantails medium size, 2 black moors, 2 common goldfish, 1 opaline, 2 honey quarmais, cory catfish, 2 mickey mouse platys, 2 yellow/orange platys, small plec, 4 guppys, 2 small brown fantails, 2 dwarf puffers, red fin shark, 2 suckers, 2 black widows, most are pretty small except the goldfish
3x1x1.5
and before you start there all fine and i bought the tank with most of the fish in including the goldfish mixed with tropical.

yea i wouldnt as you have coldwater fish with tropical as wel as bein overstocked which is probably worse.

Most reactions

Back