moonlight LEDS from ebay

new stock available only 50, so get them now!
working link

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
can't use link. invalid item.

but used other items and you can get them on buy now.

sorry... i dont have a dig cam..when a freind comes over with one il take some, look just like sarahs the ones i got but lil dimmer, mine dont have a dimmer but really work out great with no tinkering, and again im in USA so cant deal with the e-bay guy..i just got home 3 am and im watching my tank now, every fish has his (or her lol) own lil bed lmao!!!! pretty darnnnnnnnn cool......

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I got one!!!

Took your advice again wolf - I've got a 3ft tank but I bought for a 5ft as they are the same price.....Just dim them init! :lol:

Woolf You are a diamond geeza! Cheers!! :beer:

:cool: yup we ordered ours on fri night, blimey this forum is gonna cost me a fortune in (cool ideas n gadgets). hurry up and make it, hurry up and make it!!!!! :hyper:

Hey Talisman

The dark tower is a great series, trying to get the time to read the last two, does Roland of Gilead ever find it? NO! dont tell me :blink:

Jon

:D hi Jflowers, dunno mate, i have songs of sussanh at home but havent read it yet, was saving it to read on holiday, which starts this sunday coming for a week of diving with fish, not just looking a them through tank glass lol.

after that i will buy the last one, cant wait, been waitin since i was 16 to read all of these, never thougth he would finish it, then again neither did he lol.

Back to the subject Wolf. I just received my moonlights. Ordered Friday night, paid straight way and received this morning, now that is fast service. Only think was didnt get the sticky tabs to stick them to the tank.

What have you guys n girls done, stuck them to the hood, or the outside of the glass. As my water level is quite hight to the hood, dont want the condensation getting to the led's and frying my fish. :(

Only think was didnt get the sticky tabs to stick them to the tank.

What have you guys n girls done, stuck them to the hood, or the outside of the glass. As my water level is quite hight to the hood, dont want the condensation getting to the led's and frying my fish. :(

Have you email the seller? maybe it was an oversite and he will send you some.

They have a splash proof covering on them, at least mine do.
I'd assume this offers protection from condensation.
If you have concerns and the space mount them inside your hood above the condensation guard (if you have one). Mine are inside the tank above the condensation guard as I have no hood yet.

Good luck, I can't wait untill I get a decent camera so I can take some photos of mine :)

Mine are stickied just inside the hood, and although I have condensation trays they do still get quite damp (especially when I drop the hood in the tank whilst cleaning!) No fried fishies or frazzled lights as yet, if they're Sarah-proof they're anyone proof!!!!

:D he just emailed me and yup he forgot to add them, there in the post tomorrow.

Wolf please help, i posted a Q. in begginers Q's under tank conditions. Just done some scary tests (after a big water change on sat) and looking for rapid advice, i know your good for it :) .

please help

I've replyed and thanks for the vote of confidence :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back