My 60L Cube

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

You know those little plastic fruit baskets? You can place some with some cut-to size pool noodles fit to the rim, small though, so that it floats, place some floating plants inside it. Or clamp it to the surface at the side, etc. It'll be too small for most adult fish to get through it but offer a safe refuge for fry to hang out. By the time the fry can't fit through the holes, they'd be too big for the adults to eat.

Like these or similar.
51uIz1woYlL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
f299f5c4-b07c-4002-8228-1f148bc67e8b.24e6fcb12301b14d46f548978adf6553.jpeg

You know those little plastic fruit baskets? You can place some with some cut-to size pool noodles fit to the rim, small though, so that it floats, place some floating plants inside it. Or clamp it to the surface at the side, etc. It'll be too small for most adult fish to get through it but offer a safe refuge for fry to hang out. By the time the fry can't fit through the holes, they'd be too big for the adults to eat.

Like these or similar.
View attachment 352697View attachment 352698
I'm definitely going with the bright pink one. :p

Like these or similar.
View attachment 352697View attachment 352698
That's actually a really good idea!

So far I have a floating mess due to the snails lol

IMG_3950.jpeg

I've counted so far only 4 fry.

Upon further inspection, I've noticed a female cherry shrimp with a dark mass on her swimmerets. Eggs.

First female with eggs. Finally.

And when will males stop constantly harassing the female after birthing? It starts getting annoying even to me

Most reactions

Back