moonlight LEDS from ebay

:( no probs, i just see that you answer loads of posts 24/7 so thought u would answer quick. bit of a bugger though but hey ho out comes the bucket lol.

Hm... I live in the US and he only ships to the UK... anyone care to buy them for me and then ship them overseas :D .

:thumbs: give us your address and ill find out what the postage costs would be. then if you wanna send me the cash ill post them out to you if you want?

Have you emailed him direct, he may make a a special if you pay him through paypal, just a thought thats worth a try.

Jon

Thanks a lot, I didn't think anyone would take my offer seriously :D

Yeah, I'll try contacting him first. I found a few people in the US selling similar lights on ebay, but they're either expensive (one was like $45 + s/h) or had $15+ s/h fees! It probably won't even cost that much to ship it overseas!

:rolleyes: well let us know what he says, if he wont then giz a shout and ill bob to my post office and find out the cost of shipping to you no probs.

how big are the LEDs? i want some for my 5gal and my 10gal but im not sure if it would be too big to fit in there... my 10gal is a reckord 60... and my 5gal can fit 8" light in there probably max.

:D hi vixen
the led's off ebay are tiny. they come attached to an adapter that you plug in and the lead is as big a standard specker cable. mine came with 6 or 7 led's attached at stages down the cable. the led's are smaller that one of these smiley faces :) and about an inch in lenght.

the cathoide ones are like a small flurescent tube, about 8 - 9 inches in length and about the width of a marker pen (not the great big thick ones. but between 1 and 2 cm)

hope this helps.

he has gone from 50 to 23 left since wolf posted the link :rofl:

I wonder if he knows of this forum.

Jon

I emailed him and told him to expect many orders I also sent a link to this topic as well.
maybe I'll get a free one later :whistle:

Most reactions

Back