Maybe a bit creepy!

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

My daughter gave me a hug when I left for work the other day. Was only when I got undressed that night that I noticed she had left a big sticky Marmite handprint on my back which I had been walking around with all day.

Still a lot more pleasant then when she was a baby with the leaky nappies and surprise "PooNami's".
Got to love a poonami...or even a poomaggedon, they're the best!

This is me, about 30 seconds after crossing the finish line of a 100 mile footrace in Arizona 3 weeks ago. It took me a bit over 24 hours to finish.
Not my best 100 mile finish, but I did wear my best shirt for the last 20 miles of it :rofl:

View attachment 148163
100 mile FOOTRACE?
I don't even like to DRIVE that far.....

A friend gave it to me years ago as a joke, thinking that I would never wear it. Well, I called her bluff, didn't I? :)
You certainly did! You look great in it too 😂

A friend gave it to me years ago as a joke, thinking that I would never wear it. Well, I called her bluff, didn't I? :)

I have seen them on Amazon. Search for ''sublimated hamburger T-shirt''.
I find thoughts of food to be highly motivating during a long run (though my body has decided I will never go further than half marathon distance). You can just look down at your shirt for a little boost.

I saw a meme with a runner that said "That moment when you can't go another step...then you realize you're four miles from home, and that's where all the food is." Been there. :lol:

You guys from there have the best accents ever. I love listening to Kevin McKidd. He plays an American physician on Grey’s Anatomy, but he’s Scotch. He does American English very well.
Careful!

He is "Scots" or "Scottish" - Scotch is an alcoholic drink.

I just mention this because casual misuse of the term will result in hordes of woad-painted, claymore-wielding, kilted Scottish nationalists swimming the mighty ocean to tell you off about it! :lol:

Most reactions

Back