Maybe a bit creepy!

Heres my new blue hair :rofl: so glad I dont actually look like that witch up there

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1591494587132_6675212112788559509.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1591494587132_6675212112788559509.jpeg
    265.2 KB · Views: 235
I understand your anger and contempt... It is completely justified... and I totally understand you father's stand on the issue... It is also "justified"... But, if I can be a "voice of reason"... If you can entertain that idea for a moment?... Sometimes taking the "high road" actually means "turning a cheek" to what is happening... So, what I mean by that is this... Being the "better person" often means doing the opposite of what your emotions want you to do... Sometimes turning away from conflict makes you the stronger individual and the one who is truly doing the right thing... Now, I am not saying that you shouldn't voice your opinion on the matter... By all means... Say your piece!!!... But getting physically involved is not always a solution... This is my opinion, and you will do what you feel is right... but, it is always my opinion that the stronger individual is the one who finds the strength to avoid a fight, and to walk away... To speak their mind.. and then walk away...That is the true Hero in my opinion...;)
I agree, physical violence is not the best solution and I hated fighting and hurting other and getting hurt for that matter. I always tried to walk away and igored the name calling but there are times when others back you into a corner and give you no choice other than defend yourself or get beat up so you fight. If you allow yourself to be beat up chances are it will happen again and again. I never got in trouble when I had to fight, there were plenty of witnesses that saw I was given no choice. I was also pretty good at taking a beating and getting back up and would allow the bully to take the first swing.

I agree, physical violence is not the best solution and I hated fighting and hurting other and getting hurt for that matter. I always tried to walk away and igored the name calling but there are times when others back you into a corner and give you no choice other than defend yourself or get beat up so you fight. If you allow yourself to be beat up chances are it will happen again and again. I never got in trouble when I had to fight, there were plenty of witnesses that saw I was given no choice. I was also pretty good at taking a beating and getting back up and would allow the bully to take the first swing.
I completely agree.... If you can take the "high road", then absolutely do so... If not, then stick up for yourself!!! Don't let others take advantage of you...

Why do all you youngsters think you are ugly when you are not!

I meant to post this an hour and a quarter ago but I was pounced on by a cat which decided my lap was the only place he could possibly go to sleep.........
Naturally

Most reactions

Back