I'm done with Aquabid!

:whistle: hooray lotsoffish is here

the chat room isnt very exciting... but o well

Welcome Lotsoffish...I think the same thing can be said about the gang here, that we've been misjudged...I think we all need to remember to not judge the whole based on what a few may say. We're all going to be protective of our "groups", and I think some of that is going on in both forums.

But calling people nutcases who don't know that's how you speak, you should expect them to react badly, people don't like being called names when you don't even know them. Also telling people to lighten up isn't going to work, emotions are high with this, so you need to understand that when throwing out general comments.

Anyway, I hope you check TFF out a bit more and join in on some of the "real fish" conversations, Lol.

Linda

ya well so much for first impressions I guess. Pleased to meet you. You have a nice site here,. I just wanted to come over and see what all the hoop la was about. We have our share of looney toons also. Peace out

lotsoffish

If we're really,really still....maybe (s)he won't see us :shifty:

:p
Welcome to TFF lotsoffish :D We're not so bad around here either :whistle:

*runs to dig up the peace pipe*

I can't control my spam today guys,my apologies. :*)

With the way you've been acting today Wuv, you don't need to "dig" up the peace pipe, it's sitting right next to you, hahaha

Linda

lotsoffish said:
ya well so much for first impressions I guess. Pleased to meet you. You have a nice site here,. I just wanted to come over and see what all the hoop la was about. We have our share of looney toons also. Peace out

lotsoffish
I'm glad you decided to come over. :nod: I'm sorry if I came off wrong, I think Linda said it better than I'm going to be able to. :p

We all get defensive. And I truly didn't know that you were joking - trust me, I've offended my share of people around here who didn't know I was kidding with them. I hope you decide to stick around - for some reason I have a feeling you'll fit right in with all us jerks on tff. (and no, I'm not talking to those of you who aren't jerks! :rofl: )

Dear Homer,

I :wub: you,

Yours truly,
cation

"any key? Where's the any key?"

:whistle:

PS. Comic book guy, lose some weight and get your own apartment.

nibbles said:
there is no emotican for what i am feeling inside.
I KNOW that feeling!!

lmao,cation.I suppose we have our fair share of nutcases over here too :look:

Most reactions

Back