George's Journal

Got to agree.....more updates, please. It's amazing how such a visually simple tank can improve even in short periods of time.
Tank is looking beautiful, gf......an inspiration. The cardinals look amazing against the green.

Great tank m8 i would be well chuffed if my tank looked half as good :)
Just noticed your juwel filter has no pipe on it is that just blasting straight across the rear of your aquarium?

Just noticed your juwel filter has no pipe on it is that just blasting straight across the rear of your aquarium?
That's right. The Juwel Rio 125 powerhead has a relatively low flow rate at 400lph, this with the large amount of (very mature) bio-media and low position in the water column ensures that surface agitation isn't too great.

Any CO2 loss is easily compensated for by my pressurized CO2.

Very nice, gf, the cardinals look so pretty schooling together. that Java keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Stunning !! Wonderful synchronisation :D
Need to create it into a pc wallpaper ;)

George, what are you gonna do now? It looks like that tank is 'finished'...

Wow looks most excellent. You may just have inspired me to plant up my bogwood with some java fern it looks great. :D

Oh pseud don't you know tanks are never finished. And when it is going to be "finished" (maybe it already is "finished") he can yust brag about it as it is a master piece

:drool: so jealous :drool:

A PC wallpaper would be awesome...I think I'd take down the picture of my nephew at Fenway Park and put your tank up instead!

Here's a link to a full size jpeg. http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/5676/dec60025sa.jpg

Imageshack automatically shrinks for viewing but you can expand it by clicking the icon when you move your mouse pointer to the bottom right of the image.

If you right click on it and select "Set as Desktop Background" then it will make it your wallpaper (shrinking to size).

Some quality has been lost unfortunately, the original from the camera is over 3Mb - this is only 400K.

stunning m8, simply stunning. Must have taken ages to teach the cardinals formation swimming :D

Most reactions

Back