Gabriel's Spawn Diary -- F2

they are absolutely precious just like the other ones were. You're doing such an awesome job with your fry. I'm soon going to send you my pairs to breed and then you can send me all the offspring up when they are 3 months. You could make a living this way :p

They are awsome! I know I say this alot to you over PMs, but reserve me a Male and Female DT!

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm really enjoying them :D
Gonna have to upgrade them to a bigger tank soon though, 90-something babies in a 10 gallon isn't cutting it, even if they are tiny!

Completely off topic, but go look at my new puppy!!! LOOKIT!!!!!

Nice looking spawn :D

Question. Are all of your fry growing at the same rate? Some of my fry on the third week are already showing full betta form (but no color yet), others still look like tadpoles...
Eeeh... they're all relatively even, but there are a couple of runty ones already. Frequent water changes (~75% daily) help keep them all growing at the same rate :nod:

Okay... that explains it... I have been doing about 25% daily. Thanks for the info Synirr.

Awwwww, cute widdle babies. I like very much! :wub:

Lots of pics this time... we're starting to get colour!! Predictions are confirmed, we do have some coppers. There are lots of blue/green iridescent ones, and I'm starting to see red on a few. I'm a little disappointed because that means I might get some red multis like last time, but hopefully the majority will decide to become multi marbles instead. I just dawned on me today that the white ones will probably be cambodian... DUH me, their grandmother was cambodian! :rolleyes: I'll bet that ends up being light-bodied marbles for the most part.

Gathered at the top after a water change
DSCN4045.jpg

DSCN4048.jpg

DSCN4049.jpg

Why does she take our water out every day?
DSCN4042.jpg

Check out the little greeny tail on the right
DSCN4062.jpg

This one is copper, but you can't tell in the pic. God I hope I get that new camera I asked for for Christmas...
DSCN4051.jpg

DT and STs
DSCN4059.jpg

Is this edible?
DSCN4057.jpg

Light DT :wub:
DSCN4078.jpg

Dark DT, this one has some red coming in
DSCN4069.jpg

I LOVE this little guy, he has odd eyes! I just noticed it yesterday. I hope they stay like that ^_^
DSCN3995.jpg

Most reactions

Back