Fish 'Shed' Is under construction!!

Lookin Good Russ, KEEP UP the GOOD WORK.

The Rabbit is Cute, I like rabbit's.

I use to have one his Name was B.B. it was suppose to stand for "Bugs Bunny".

But it soon stood for Biting Bunny, Bad Bunny, etc, etc.

With everyone else but me. :p Tell the misses we said hey, and again Congrats.

I can testify Russ is crap in the kitchen !!! ;) Lorna however makes a very good lasagne !!! :D

Looking good mate :)

I'll be down soon to inspect the work close-up !!!

Andy

I can testify Russ is crap in the kitchen !!! ;) Lorna however makes a very good lasagne !!! :D

Looking good mate :)

I'll be down soon to inspect the work close-up !!!

Andy

Right thats it... I'm cooking for you next weekend!

how does pizza and chips sound :D :D

Hello folks :)

The bunnies are good - (stop it Donkey - I'm now banned form mixing with the bunny haters (thats you by the way) :) )

However the shed is better :)
I got out there tonight and the shed is now all boarded and ready to be filled and rubbed down tomorrow.
Its got a heater in it tonight to warn it all up and help it all dry out tomorrow
while the filler is drying I'll be making a start on the stands for the tanks and my work bench.
I've scrounged 7 more sheets of floor chipboard for that lot :) along with a few lengths of 2x3 :)

so on sunday the walls and ceiling will be painted (any input on colours :D) and the wireing will go in for the rest of the sockets (10 double sockets going in there! - well the 4gangs need to be plugged in somewhere:))

I think you have your priorities mixed up, the wife's bunny's first tut tut, now we know your under the thumb :D

Looking good, what you planning to do with the electric then, did you put a separate ring in?

Today was a good day...

The walls are all up and the joints are taped and filled. and the door surround is up.

Tomorrow will be rubbing down and painting :D

The wood for the shelving is ready to go too :)

shed23.jpg

shed24.jpg

This looks great, How many tanks do you have. What are you planning on using your house for.

Most reactions

Back