Fish 'Shed' Is under construction!!

I think I may cry if I don't see the completed fish house. :-( One small step for Russ, one giant leap for...Russ's fish?? I don't know, i think I may need to work on that one. :X

As far as I'm concerned, we only have one option, fly to russ's and force him to finsh the shed, clearly he doesn't have the will power to do it himself and needs a little help :sly:

:D "All Russ needs to Do is SLIP the misses a Mickey, And keep her "OUT" until the Shed is Finished.... :hey:

"And all the Tanks are set up, And the Fish are Stress Free"

" And Russ better make "SURE" that beds ready I talked about Earlier, Cause when the misses Wakes up.'

{It'll be the FISH HOUSE for Him} (Choose the Fish Russ, Choose the Fish) "Before your PAST the POINT of NO RETURN"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :X

umm...hello... :-(
Today was yet another depressing day for the down trodden fish keepers desperately awaiting the delayed posting. hows, the alliteration...adds drama huh?

umm...hello... :-(
Today was yet another depressing day for the down trodden fish keepers desperately awaiting the delayed posting. hows, the alliteration...adds drama huh?

Agreed. Another Day No pics, and Building Depression.

But hey here's a thought thou. :sick:

Maybe a HURRICANE came through the area and, BLEW the 'Fish Shed" Away. :lol:

The name of that Hurricane: misses Russ. :hey: :lol: :nod:

Now come on Russ We Are Dying Here. :S :p

HI, Had to post that I have really enjoyed your thread and looking at the building pics. :D You are gonna get so much pleasure out of this fish house.

Instead of plasterboard or ply - would sterling board be any good. Its fairly damp resistant and cheap compared with ply. I use it for all sorts of projects when others would use ply

TAA DAAA.....

Ok Ok - its been a while - sorry :*)

Right... I was out on it over the weekend (for the first time in ages)
The weather is cold now isn't it! :(

Ive now got light out there and a signle socket at the moment - Its nearly all boarded in there (2 more panels to do but i've had other things on :()
They shoud be done tomorrow night.

I've worked out what I'm doing with the tanks (at the moment)

Ive got 4x 2fts 1x 1200mm and two 800mm tanks

I'll be having...
2 2fts and an 800 on the top level - running from 1 external filter
1200 and the other 800 on the next level - running from another external
and the last 2 2fts on the bottom running seperatly

I will need to run the rest of the electrics once the walls are boarded :)

I'll post some piccys later tonight - I'm just about to re-do a planted tank :)

:lol: ah, so you might be a while then !
Look forward to see new piccies :thumbs:

Taken all the plants out now and cleaned them up - It'll be a late night as we have guests at the moment - I'm swapping the tank too - not just rearanging either :D Piccys of that to follow in my planted tank thread :D

If it helps - i've taken the piccys of the shed to post - so i'm half way there :)

currently at work so i'll have to add piccys seperatly...

Oh i cant in this forum... sorry folks - it'll have to be tonight :D

OK folks... here is the reason i've not been working on the shed since getting back from our honeymoon....

We've 'modded' the garage so our other rabbit can live in there and get into the garden, and so donate their hutch to Cookie until they are able to mix.

How can you deprive a pooy cute little bunny, of his home :wub:
cookie.jpg

newhome.jpg

anyway... back to the shed - not a lot to see really...

I wont get back out there until the weekend either - its too cold and dark in the evenings.

Nearly done with the walls...
shed21.jpg

And then there was light!
shed22.jpg

Most reactions

Back