Fish 'Shed' Is under construction!!

SarahBravo said:
How can you consider spending money on a wedding when you have a fish room to finish ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Shame on you!

:rofl:

Enjoy the do, :- don't get handcuffed to a lamp post, and congratulations!!!
[snapback]902453[/snapback]​

I got home a 4:00am - unscaved!

(apart from the paintball injuries from the days activities.)

Must make a re start on the shed.

hows the project comming on you not let us know for a while or is it on the back burner due to the wedding?

Financially the wedding took priority... need to do the electrics next...

But saturday is the BIG day - with a honeymoon after that :)

It'll be back on corse in about 1 months time :)

:eek:

A very late or quite early congratulations to you!
I hope all goes well for you and Lorna on saturday :) ... and enjoy your honeymoon!

It's looking nice. I wish my dad even remotely cared about my fish keeping hobby...
Dont we all? My mother loves watching my fish, and is almost as intrested as me. Although, she doesn't know quiet as much as me. I always love hearing my mother tell people about cycling the tank.. It makes me smile. I guess I'm lucky than some, and my parents are quiet supportive...well, with reason. They wont buy me a new tank or nothing.
but still my mom enjoys taking my to the LFS and looking at fish....she prefers more normal fish, I like odd balls.
She does like SW alot, so I think that may serve me well up the road.
My dad could care much less...He does find it calming to lay in my bed and watch my fish...

Good luck for tomorrow mate, and I'll see you in the evening :)

FIngers crossed the weather holds out for you to !!! :rolleyes:

Good luck! Hope its a lovely day :). I Look forward to seeing the finished article when you are done. I'd love to have something like this!

Ben

Never mind the honeymoon, you have have a fish room to compleat, the world is on the edge of its seat in antisipation :rofl:

Congratulations and good luck to you both a day to remember. :wub:

:kewlpics: :kewlpics: :kewlpics:

I ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO SAY! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

This has Always been a DREAM of Mine :sad:

But it will Most Likely NEVER COME TO PASS :sad:

But I'm HAPPY for YOU CONGRATS... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

As far as I know Russ gets back from Honeymoon at the weekend, hopefully...

He went to Jamaica, so I'm not sure how effected it'll have been by the Hurricane that swept through there recently ! :/

Come on Russ, you've been back at least 10 days now..... think you should give us all an update on the 'Shed' ;) ;)

:D :D

Come on Russ, you've been back at least 10 days now..... think you should give us all an update on the 'Shed' ;) ;)

:D :D

Huh lets SEE NOW!!!!

Been back 10 days now. CHOICES, CHOICES, CHOICES.

#1. CUDDLE with new HONEY?
OR
#2. Build NEW HOME for Fish?

Now let me SEE. I'd Choose the Fish. :hey: :lol: :nod:

Why it's this Simple. If your anything LIKE Us Old MARRIED with Children Fishkeepers.

After your Wife gets tired of the NEW Hubby, "WHICH WON'T BE LONG".... :/

And/Or she gets Mad over you letting Fishy Equipment sit all over the PLACE.

The Fish are the ONLY ONES that will have anything to do with you NO MATTER WHAT.

For some Hubbys it's the Dog House, FOR Us Fishkeepers it's the FISH House.

So while your at it Put in a NICE Comfortable Bed while your at it, Your Gonna Need It. :X :X :X

Now lets See some Pic's Of your New Home, Oh Sorry I mean't to say Fish House. :nod: :thumbs: :wub:

Most reactions

Back