Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hey guys, help me out here. Spread the word on any social media that you’re on to STOP THROWING GLOVES AND MASKS ON THE GROUND! I have seen a number of them just tossed on the ground. Spread the word! That’s NOT acceptable. Haven’t we as humans learned anything from this pandemic???

I remember when I was a child being taught about litter and how it was not good for the environement to litter the place and to put your litter into the trash, I am now 37 and so its sad this lazy habit people have still exists.

Hey guys, help me out here. Spread the word on any social media that you’re on to STOP THROWING GLOVES AND MASKS ON THE GROUND! I have seen a number of them just tossed on the ground. Spread the word! That’s NOT acceptable. Haven’t we as humans learned anything from this pandemic???
No. Humans are stupid and reckless. Most humans won't learn anything from this pandemic.

That is the problem. People say history is good, because we learn from our mistakes. We never do. I bet that this pandemic is more of a scare than a teaching moment. :/

So I got sunburned on an overcast day in Washington in APRIL.... this like never ever happens. My theory is that since there is less pollution currently in the air due to the lockdowns the sun is coming through harder

So I got sunburned on an overcast day in Washington in APRIL.... this like never ever happens. My theory is that since there is less pollution currently in the air due to the lockdowns the sun is coming through harder
more likely you have lost the tan you should have and spent too much time in the sun without any natural immunity or man made sunscreen.

but there is less air pollution due to no aircraft, which is a bonus because it might encourage the rain.

---
edited to fix typo, I put lost the tank and it should have been lost the tan.

Last edited:
more likely you have lost the tank you should have and spent too much time in the sun without any natural immunity or man made sunscreen.

but there is less air pollution due to no aircraft, which is a bonus because it might encourage the rain.
There was zero sun and I only spent an hour outside

You guys know what is stupid? The first things they are opening is sports venues, movie theaters, concert halls etc.
The first thing they should be opening is more essential things. Maybe not the super essentials but definitely more essential the the entertainment industry.

You guys know what is stupid? The first things they are opening is sports venues, movie theaters, concert halls etc.
The first thing they should be opening is more essential things. Maybe not the super essentials but definitely more essential the the entertainment industry.
Why do you say this? What do you think should be opened?

If there is no entertainment, people, (as stupid as we are) will get bored and go onto more “fun” things. (Robbing, harassing, causing trouble, etc.)

There was zero sun and I only spent an hour outside
Sunburn can occur in less than 15 minutes, and in seconds when exposed to non-shielded welding arcs or other sources of intense ultraviolet light. Nevertheless, the inflicted harm is often not immediately obvious. After the exposure, skin may turn red in as little as 30 minutes but most often takes 2 to 6 hours.”

(Wikipedia.com)

Even if the sun isn’t out, you can still get a sunburn. ;)

If there is no entertainment, people, (as stupid as we are) will get bored and go onto more “fun” things. (Robbing, harassing, causing trouble, etc.)

Sunburn can occur in less than 15 minutes, and in seconds when exposed to non-shielded welding arcs or other sources of intense ultraviolet light. Nevertheless, the inflicted harm is often not immediately obvious. After the exposure, skin may turn red in as little as 30 minutes but most often takes 2 to 6 hours.”

(Wikipedia.com)

But there was no other source of uv light ;)

(Wikipedia.com)

Crowded areas that are not necessary should be one of the last things to get opened

If they do open restaurants and movie theater, my bet is people will be checked for fever at the door and people will be seated far apart. In my opinion seating capacity will be halved and revenues will suffer.

Last edited:
If they do open restaurants and movie theaters. My bet is people will be checked for fever at the door and people will be seated far apart.
I hope so, but what about the concert venues and sports stadiums? It would be harder to control spacing etc there

Most reactions

Back