Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

No, I mean sooner or later there are going to be riots and revolts. The military is going to have to be put into action, not just in logistics.

OIC what you mean. Well, to be fair,the world in the industrialised countries have been getting on alright. We only went into lockdown in the UK owing to a very small numberof idiots and the issue not wanting to max out our health service capacity.

Which ocupations do you think are least riskiest to be in do you think if you want to avoid catching it?

That is impossible to say. How long will it be until 70% of the population catches it? It's like asking how long is a piece of string?
Italy only has 11 percent immune and new research says most recovered patients have very little or now antibodies in their system which means it will be even less than the estimated 11%

Well, tonight is my last night to work. Community hospitals aren’t getting enough Covid patients to continue needing night reporting. Good news, I guess.

New Zealand is getting their cases down, which is good, BUT, they didnt give any patients a ventilator because they didnt want to prolong the chances of a doctor or nurse getting infected so they just let them die

New Zealand is getting their cases down, which is good, BUT, they didnt give any patients a ventilator because they didnt want to prolong the chances of a doctor or nurse getting infected so they just let them die
Wth whats wrong with them? let people die.

2500 deaths in the USA today

Where did you read this? Because the only thing I can find on New Zealand regarding ventilators is that they're sourcing more.

Most reactions

Back