Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It was in the new that a small church in Kentucky wanted to due a drive in service because of the coronavirus but the mayor was having problems with it but ended up letting it work
What was the name of the church in the news?

My dad hasn't been able to go to the store and get shoes during this because his old ones are falling apart. I have an etsy shop where I make custom shoes (JuiceBoxCustoms) so if anyone cant get shoes because of the coronavirus I can ship some to you :)

New york is digging mass graves for unclaimed covid victims

Well, everybody on this globe is dealing with covid-19 as it seems...
We don't have a total lock down overhere but it's close to it...

Just heard that an uncle from my stepdad's niece has just died from corona.

Well, everybody on this globe is dealing with covid-19 as it seems...
We don't have a total lock down overhere but it's close to it...

Just heard that an uncle from my stepdad's niece has just died from corona.
Oh no! How old were they?

Oh, no!

Most of the deaths occur over the age of 60. So that makes sense. I’m sorry for your loss.

The convicts at the prison down the road from our house were causing problems and threatening to set fires. Now a few minutes ago there was a bomb threat and we have police helicopters hovering over our house

We’re living in crazy times.

My guess is in the worst hit states, the lockdown will be extended as cases are still rising quickly. Some lesser hit states might slowly open soon. But even in those states, many people will still practice social distancing and wear masks for the foreseeable future when among other people.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back