Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

So china just put a ban on research on the origin of the coronavirus... suspicious much? Also the fact that they immediately stopped domestic flights but not outgoing flights when this emerged

My friends grandpa (93) got the coronavirus.....
He recovered!!! He is practically invincible! Hes almost died like 20 times already

If the manager does not have the ability to over-ride the model it proves that he is not a manager at all but really a cog in the corporate machine. Don't be too hard on him, he is probably just doing his job. A secondary factor is of course storage space. Especially for items that need to be refrigerated or frozen, or low value items that take up a lot of space - such as toilet paper. :(
I don't think storage space is an issue now because they have empty shelves right through the shop. The shelves and fridges are empty. They are also selling pallet loads of stock without even putting it on the shelf. A month ago they brought out a pallet of toilet paper. They didn't even bother putting it on the shelves. I grabbed 1 pack (the limit) and stood back with the manager as we watch people clearing the pallet in a few minutes. They took the pallet out the back and that was it.

So china just put a ban on research on the origin of the coronavirus... suspicious much? Also the fact that they immediately stopped domestic flights but not outgoing flights when this emerged

Your going to have governments arranging to repatriate people anyway.

@Colin is your second name google??

How do you know all these subjects man ;) fish, birds, reptiles. I thought you might of been the real Dr Dolittle at first but then you know about wine making and buliding things etc lol
I know I really confuse at first, He know every single things. What job are you doing @Colin_T ?

@PheonixKingZ I think your church was in the news with the drive in service for easter and problems with the mayor
No way. My church is SUPER small and homey. I doubt it was on the news.

Besides, we didn’t even go into the church. It was a drive in service. :)

they just text it to each other.

Dude, neighbors do not know each other! They just don't. Neighbors might know their surnames, they might know how many people live in the house, but that's about it. They never saw the crime or any evidence IE suspicious people or vehicles outside.

That is my view and that is a view I watched in a TV show called Homicide Hunter presented by a detective called Joe Kenda,

"Joseph Patrick Kenda[3][4] (born August 28, 1946) is a retired Colorado Springs Police Department detective lieutenant who was involved in 387 homicide cases over a 23-year career, solving 356, a closure rate of 92%.[5][6] "

I assure you it is absolute tosh to think all these people know each others phone numbers whether it be landline or mobile.

If you are to perform social distancing you are NOT to go knocking on each others doors to ask for each others phone numbers or arrange a party...

No way. My church is SUPER small and homey. I doubt it was on the news.

Besides, we didn’t even go into the church. It was a drive in service. :)
It was in the new that a small church in Kentucky wanted to due a drive in service because of the coronavirus but the mayor was having problems with it but ended up letting it work

Most reactions

Back