Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I am disgusted by the weather channel. They are putting out propaganda. We cannot remain locked up forever. We cannot social distance (gosh I hate that phrase) forever. People are going to get sick. People might die. You know what you also might die from? Driving a car, swimming, walking down the road, climbing mount everest, eating chicken from walmart, stepping outside your house. Millions die from these basic activities, last time I checked they were not banned. And we weren't required to social distance from cars

We have to relax. So we have to let it get worse before it gets better
Historically speaking, it looks like places that lock down come out of things like this much better whereas places that relax it too early do worse. We do things to reduce the deaths from all the other things you mention. There are food standards and use by dates for things like chicken, you have to take lessons and a test to be able to drive a car legally as well as a load of safety features now built into cars. We literally spend tons of time and money on making the world a safer place.

I am disgusted by the weather channel. They are putting out propaganda. We cannot remain locked up forever. We cannot social distance (gosh I hate that phrase) forever. People are going to get sick. People might die. You know what you also might die from? Driving a car, swimming, walking down the road, climbing mount everest, eating chicken from walmart, stepping outside your house. Millions die from these basic activities, last time I checked they were not banned. And we weren't required to social distance from cars
Those things also arent contagious

I don't like the way this speech suggest the UK government is happy to force people to take any vaccine made.. what are your thoughts?

Those things also arent contagious
No one, no matter what the circumstances should be forced to do that. It’s a violation of every human right. We should have convent to our bodies. No vaccine should ever be forced upon us. It should be recommended but never forced

I agree on the vaccines

If vaccines weren't given to people, polio and several other diseases would still be around making lots of people really unwell. They just have to make sure any vaccine is safe.

As for vaccines violating human rights, what about the rights of people that don't want to catch an insidious disease? If half the population doesn't want a vaccine because it's violates their human rights, the disease can run amuck and cause problems to anyone who isn't vaccinated. Then the vaccinated people have to put up with the sick people who wouldn't be sick if they were vaccinated.

If vaccines weren't given to people, polio and several other diseases would still be around making lots of people really unwell. They just have to make sure any vaccine is safe.

As for vaccines violating human rights, what about the rights of people that don't want to catch an insidious disease? If half the population doesn't want a vaccine because it's violates their human rights, the disease can run amuck and cause problems to anyone who isn't vaccinated. Then the vaccinated people have to put up with the sick people who wouldn't be sick if they were vaccinated.
Some vaccines are good, but they shouldn't be forced is what were saying

No one, no matter what the circumstances should be forced to do that. It’s a violation of every human right. We should have convent to our bodies. No vaccine should ever be forced upon us. It should be recommended but never forced

Well I am VERY glad to hear you say that, especially after the corporate economy material you said,

If someone wants to get vaccinated let them go for it.

But if you vaccinate people who don't want to be vaccinated, you are doing the same thing as giving them a disease.

Would you be ok to pop around my house and let me inject something into you? You don't get to ask what's in it, you just have to TRUST me on it..

Most reactions

Back