Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I know that feeling. My 5 year old grand daughter came running up to kiss me one day and everyone yelled, “No, stop!” She looked so confused. They were looking out for me as well because of my age. Next time I saw her, she didn’t know what to do. She finally figured it out on about trip 3. They only live 5 blocks away so we could at least drive by and talk through the window of the car. I’m ready for this to get behind us too!

Yet again someone who is wealthy magically gets a coronavirus test because it was 'recommended to them' - we never get to see who recommended the test nor how we can get into contact with the powers that be to get a 'recommendation' that actually results in a test..

I cant get over how stupid some people are. A warning at out local feed store warning against horse, sheep and cow meds, because people want to use it to treat covid. Lol. Animal vaccines are not made for people, and bovine Corona viruses are different from this one
received_2714352968693863.jpeg

Yep, someone said the wormer helped against Covid-18. All it’s gonna do is keep you on the toilet. Hope they have plenty of TP. Lol!

Ivermectin doesn't treat viruses anyway. It is used to kill intestinal worms, and various mites and lice that affect the lungs and bodies. We use it to treat birds and lots of small animals for the above mentioned parasites.

I'm not sure who is making stupid suggestions like that, but anyone who believes it is either young and naive, or a moron.

-----------------
For anyone in the UK, why doesn't your prime minister brush his hair?
What is it with the American president, his hair is weird too?

These people are rich enough to buy a hair brush, why don't they use one?

New cases are found everyday here in the US..about 30k case per day with over 1600 new deaths daily. Here in MA, we average about 2000 new cases everyday with about 150 deaths daily. Hope the warm weather slows the spread...time will tell.

Last edited:
New case are found everyday here in the US..about 30k case per day with over 1600 new deaths daily. Here in MA, we average about 2000 new cases everyday with about 150 deaths. Hope the warm weather slows the spread...time will tell.
Yeah it's crazy more new cases daily than the population of our town

-----------------

LOL I know it's messy huh, I'm more interested in why the rich people are magically getting tested for the virus.

Simple. Because they're rich and famous and if they didnt get tested they could show the world how it really is, its safer for the people at the top to be tested so they dont blab

80 Walmart employess in one location in MA have the Coronavirus. The store is shut down for cleaning. Some employees were not wearing masks. This virus spreads so readily.

Ivermectin doesn't treat viruses anyway. It is used to kill intestinal worms, and various mites and lice that affect the lungs and bodies. We use it to treat birds and lots of small animals for the above mentioned parasites.

I'm not sure who is making stupid suggestions like that, but anyone who believes it is either young and naive, or a moron.

-----------------

Or maybe they're a young naive moron lol

80 Walmart employess in one location in MA have the Coronavirus. The store is shut down for cleaning. Some employees were not wearing masks. This virus spreads so readily.
That's crazy. Just shows how high the RO is when left to run wild with no social distancing or anything

LOL I know it's messy huh, I'm more interested in why the rich people are magically getting tested for the virus.
Because they are rich.

People can get tested but that doesn't mean they won't get the virus. To be safe, everyone needs to be tested at the same time and then we all need to be quarantined for a few weeks. Unfortunately that is not happening and the virus is going to continue to spread for as long a people go out and spread it.

-----------
In Australia social gathering laws were relaxed last week and lots of people went out in public. Social distancing laws remained.

Lots of people were sitting on the grass in public areas and people were handling stuff that had been on the ground. If these areas were contaminated by the virus (eg: someone coughed on them recently), people could be picking up the virus simply by sitting on the grass or handling stuff that has been on the ground.

In a few weeks we will find out if the social gathering laws are suitable because it could turn around and bite us on the backside.

Because they are rich.

People can get tested but that doesn't mean they won't get the virus. To be safe, everyone needs to be tested at the same time and then we all need to be quarantined for a few weeks. Unfortunately that is not happening and the virus is going to continue to spread for as long a people go out and spread it.

-----------
In Australia social gathering laws were relaxed last week and lots of people went out in public. Social distancing laws remained.

Lots of people were sitting on the grass in public areas and people were handling stuff that had been on the ground. If these areas were contaminated by the virus (eg: someone coughed on them recently), people could be picking up the virus simply by sitting on the grass or handling stuff that has been on the ground.

In a few weeks we will find out if the social gathering laws are suitable because it could turn around and bite us on the backside.
I think it will get worse again when things relax

Most reactions

Back