7 Foot, 1074 Litres, 284 Gallons.

bagsy having the first pup!!
haha

no T1 when i asked you to let me know when you breed them, i meant it as i would love to have them!
if i knew that he would of took that price for them i'd of walked to london for them.
its just cash flow problems at the moment, but i would definitely look at marbles as opposed to normal motoro's.
T1 are they the ones from cornwall? the guy called justin or something, i was looking at them before, way too far away from me though! usual story.
what do you make of those dats up there^^

not justin i know him very well

the marbles are up near wigen

nicer than justins

ah fair enough, just came across them so it rang a bell!
could you make out what them dats are? i don't think its worth going across the other side of the country if it isn't a wide bar as i can get any of the rest near me!
if you see or know of any more decently priced motoro/marbled motoro's around the lancashire (bolton, wigan, preston, blackpool) or manchester area give me a shout!!

why? you want some? he has 1 he says is wide bar, which is debatable, at 10", a thin bar at 10" and a silver at 10" also 10 silvers between 2.5 and 4".

just got a bit bored again!
this is my syno sp. 'salt n pepper'
synodontisspsaltpepper.jpg

synodontisspsaltpepper2.jpg

this was meant to be the cutteri cichlid but its more of the rotkeils!
cutteriandrotkeils.jpg

this is the best shot i could get of the male cutteri as they have taken home and i think breeding again under the filter, god help the fry if they hatch! they will have a very bumpy ride!
cryptoheroscutterimale.jpg

he is the father of the lot in the next pictures!
these are their last lot of fry, about 1cm+ now and eating crushed tetra doramin, tubifex worms and brine shrimp.
cutterifry2-1.jpg

cutterifry1-1.jpg

and these are my frontosas, one seems to be dominant and theres one that they all seem to pick on!!
frontosas1.jpg

frontosas2.jpg

frontosas3.jpg

frontosas4.jpg

frontosas5.jpg

anyway i have decided what i'm doing with the dead stingray, if he thinks its ok to send me near dead stingrays theres no reason why i can't sent it back is there!
of course accompanying it will be a letter telling him i'd appreciate a refund, i don't care if i get one or not, i want to prove to him i wasn't lieing when i rang him and told him the ray he sent me was half dead!

why? you want some? he has 1 he says is wide bar, which is debatable, at 10", a thin bar at 10" and a silver at 10" also 10 silvers between 2.5 and 4".

just got a bit bored again!
this is my syno sp. 'salt n pepper'
[
this was meant to be the cutteri cichlid but its more of the rotkeils!

this is the best shot i could get of the male cutteri as they have taken home and i think breeding again under the filter, god help the fry if they hatch! they will have a very bumpy ride!

he is the father of the lot in the next pictures!
these are their last lot of fry, about 1cm+ now and eating crushed tetra doramin, tubifex worms and brine shrimp.
[

and these are my frontosas, one seems to be dominant and theres one that they all seem to pick on!!

anyway i have decided what i'm doing with the dead stingray, if he thinks its ok to send me near dead stingrays theres no reason why i can't sent it back is there!
of course accompanying it will be a letter telling him i'd appreciate a refund, i don't care if i get one or not, i want to prove to him i wasn't lieing when i rang him and told him the ray he sent me was half dead!

may be interested depending where he is.

good course of action on the ray :D

the tigers are at burton-upon-humber, near hull, directly across the opposite side of the uk from me haha, about 2.5 hour drive according to the aa route planner thing, if i knew for definite that was a pulcher id of gone but i don't know.

yea, i like the idea of sending the ray back!

thats not far from me Dave, about half an hours drive. The Cutteri's are looking good, if you do go over to Barton gis a shout and i'll put the kettle on.

don't think i can get there mate, since Mr judge took my license! i have to rely on the other half to get me everywhere, i can just about push for bas in bolton, a maidenhead aquatics in blackpool, we are going to southport tomorrow to pick up some more tanganyikans, but hull? well you can imagine what she said when i asked went something like "no _ _ _ _ _ _ _ way!"
can't blame her really, need to get my driving license back but they make it more and more difficult every month!
if it was up or down the country it wouldn't be half as bad as im right next to the m6 but its always hard to get across, my brother lives in york and its a right ball ache getting there past harrogate and that.

T1 i have seen a motoro, but its 11" he says its 2 years old, would it still last a fair while in my tank or would i be better off with a smaller one? its female, he wants £140 but i've asked whats the lowest he'd take, also there is a motoro 'blue' male for sale, are they any good? thats £150 ono.

also has anyone ever used canvey island aquatics, they seem to have decent price's, blue motoro's for £129.99, seems fair but unsure of ordering now after my experiences! ha

i have 2 female motoro pups at the shop about 5" disc,they came from peru wc i think
both feeding well and been with me for a good month now
i can offer them both for a good price,if its worth the drive i dont know where you are

need to get my driving license back but they make it more and more difficult every month!

what they doing to with your license mate, I do a lot of motoring law could help perhaps?

Do you remember me saying the same bout the Retic Ray Dave left me disheartened as well when mine wouldn't fee till it eventually faded away. T1's comments bout them being difficult just made me feel a little better as I thought it was all down to my failings as a fish keeper

chin up anyway

cane; im in lancashire, well lancaster to be precise but would travel a reasonable distance, let me know where you are an we can sort something maybe?

simonas just out of interest, what sex was the retic you had? and also how long did it last?

i got banned mate, for tt99 totting up, i got banned in jan 07 for 14 months, this was because it was my second ban "you didn't obviously learn the first time!" i have my provisional back, i was planning to do my test again but didn't really need it in the job i had, now i got made redundant i wish i'd of done it while i had the cash, but now need it in order to get a job, i can get it back its just
£200+ for 10 lessons, £70+ for theory and hazard perception and £100+ for practical, thats stopping me.
no one can help i don't think its just a matter of cash, i don't moan as i know for a fact some people are far worse off than me with this economical stuff but i hate not working and having no money for luxuries (i.e. my fish!)
i think its just a matter of waiting until i find more work and getting on with it!
you might know this though! do you know if i have to do a certain amount of lessons or any conditions i have to abide by after a ban? before i can get on with getting my license back? i never held it for 2 years so i know i have to re-do my test and everything.

cane; im in lancashire, well lancaster to be precise but would travel a reasonable distance, let me know where you are an we can sort something maybe?

simonas just out of interest, what sex was the retic you had? and also how long did it last?

i got banned mate, for tt99 totting up, i got banned in jan 07 for 14 months, this was because it was my second ban "you didn't obviously learn the first time!" i have my provisional back, i was planning to do my test again but didn't really need it in the job i had, now i got made redundant i wish i'd of done it while i had the cash, but now need it in order to get a job, i can get it back its just
£200+ for 10 lessons, £70+ for theory and hazard perception and £100+ for practical, thats stopping me.
no one can help i don't think its just a matter of cash, i don't moan as i know for a fact some people are far worse off than me with this economical stuff but i hate not working and having no money for luxuries (i.e. my fish!)
i think its just a matter of waiting until i find more work and getting on with it!
you might know this though! do you know if i have to do a certain amount of lessons or any conditions i have to abide by after a ban? before i can get on with getting my license back? i never held it for 2 years so i know i have to re-do my test and everything.

it was a male and I had it about a month hejust faded right from the start and I indulged it in every dept from selling the tank mates to making sure water stats spot on. frustrating!!

as far as I;m aware you just take the standard test again to gain your full license. Its only usually dangerous driving where they order an extended retest. In 8 years I;ve never known another motoring offence to result in extended test even though the Mags have the discretion to order it on other offences

ah right, so it was a male, just wondering if it was just females that was funny but obviously not, im going to ring steve at essex aquatics tomorrow and swear at him i think, going to try and get the £135 to pick up this motoro, and then order the male blue motore from cavney aquatics and breed them before they got too big!

ah thats ok, might get my theory done asap and then do a couple of lessons to get me back on track and get my test re-done, my mates dad owns one of the biggest haulage companies in the area and said if i get my class 1 done i can have a job and thats about £13 an hour and good shifts so that would do me, sneak a few box's of fish from abroad whilst im at it! haha
cheers for clearing that up simon, was just unsure, i never got any paper work after court saying i needed to do anything, just the fact i was banned for 14 months until last march i think. i will just get a van and get some work in until i get some permanent work again!

dont pay extra money on flash names like blue motoro they dont stay blue its just a hint of blue around the disk edge which fades after a few months

Most reactions

Back