488l Mega Nano

looks like you going to get alot more corals to fill up in there tank looks great

cleaner wrasses dont last long for me even if they are fat and health the last at least a month i have never added any since october :crazy:

Never had much luck with them either.My son bought this with his birthday money, against my advice but wanted it.......has done brilliant and he often tells me i couldn't keep them but cos he bought it , it is his and living fine,lol.

Pic time...

IMGP6663.jpg

Imperial gorgonian...opened on intro and is already feeding fom the water column

IMGP6661.jpg

Duncan on placement

IMGP6679.jpg

only 20 mins later

Thanx Colin..sun in nano tank

wow i love the duncan how many heads dose it have

and get your son to pick me up a cleaner wrasse for my tank lol

Just counted 11 heads and 5 new ones appearing around base...lovely coral, kept well by Colin...pleased as wanted one for a long time but always been colonies in lfs at big crazy money,lol....frags for me everytime. Didnt realise this had so many heads so really pleased.

glad it was worth the money my lfs has a duncan with 26 heads for £230

regards scott

Yep, I paid £9.99 for my one headed frag. It was on special offer.

Has been doing really well since settled and I took Big C's advice on where to place it for the best polyp expansion. Been doing as Ski and Big C said and been feeding it about 3 times a week.

Just hope mine ends up like that soon.

should i take that duncan coral it has been in the shop for 3 months do you think it will be ok under 2x39w t5 lights for a while

regards scott

Deffo a good price..may take less if sitting for a while too...
Prefer medium light and flow like most lps so will be fine..simply move higher if required..flo rate will determine head size more than light as well..

Couple of attempts under uv..just cant get it right,lol....

IMGP6690.jpg

IMGP6684-1.jpg

forgive the flash,lol

With another camera, still not good,lol...

DSCF8130.jpg

DSCF8136.jpg

these were under late night led lighting as well, not uv

I like the Rics, very nice. The title of the journal '420l nano' brilliant use of words to create an all time great oxymoron :lol: !!

Keep us up to date with progress

Regards

most of the heads are about 2" bit is a bit expensive but it is only money lol

Most reactions

Back