488l Mega Nano

next day and a bit more settled in...

IMGP6696-1.jpg

opening better today

IMGP6717.jpg

fast becoming one of my favourite things in here now

In the last few months a carpet of fan worms has started to appear over the surface of the dsb in the main tank. Rear of tank, in the open space behind the rock, is covered with a dense carpet already although these patches are appearing out front.....

IMGP6717-1.jpg

IMGP6709.jpg

up close...

IMGP6711.jpg

Largest so far are about 2cm across...

Glad you liked the Duncans Bud. Told you I didnt want to rip anyone off. I think you got a good deal there M8. But Its going to someone who knows what their at and that suits me. The heads in a high flow area will fully extend. They are massive when fully out.
See you Saturday for the YWG and the Flourscent Maze is still here. lol
ATB
C

Thanx Colin, cant wait for them to stem out into the water column now,lol...
See you sat then , oo and that maze is mighty tempting,lol
Ps..really impressed with the gorg though..little beauty!!!

As I said I'm not sure if the Gorg is photosynthetic or not so I would give t he tank some juice from the frozen foods and DT's Phytoplankton but Phytofeast is the dogs naggers.
Do me a favour Bud either clear out your PM folder or switch it back on I cant contact you regarding Saturday.
ATB
C

forgot abot pm box,lol...
Yep colin echinogorgia sp are non photosynthetic, placed it up beside orange non photo as best flow up there and directly catch food at that point..they will take bright light as long as algae isn't an issue as it very quickly chokes them out. Mix up rotifers , cyclops, and add to phyto and a soup of adult brine and mysis for all my filter feeders in here...orange gorg even takes whole adult mysis now!!

Another trip to Colin's tomorrow morning so watch this space,lol...so far confirmed are his yellow watchman and probably a baby maze coral

Another trip to Colin's tomorrow morning so watch this space,lol...so far confirmed are his yellow watchman and probably a baby maze coral

I'm so jealous - did you get to see his new tank whilst you were there last time? He is being very quiet, give him a nudge and say we want an update

Seffie x

:fish:

Big Thanx to Colin and a special thanx from Kane..made his day,lol....
Pics to follow when settled in, yw goby and maze coral added...

I know I have only ust got my first ric, but how lon does it usually take for them to grow & multiplied....

I may be buying another one :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back