Yf Can Taste The Salt..

Awwww....did you kill the 'ickle starfish :sad: That was soooo cute!!!!! Loving the clown by the way!!!!! :good:

Lisa x

Ps....those shrimps look just like waht I feed my F8's :lol:

Awwww....did you kill the 'ickle starfish :sad: That was soooo cute!!!!! Loving the clown by the way!!!!! :good:

Lisa x

Ps....those shrimps look just like what I feed my F8's :lol:

edit.....wow How did I d that^^^^^

I didnt want to take the chance lisa else I would of saved him. seffie is there anything I can actually do on that website, apart from look at the formation of my squad lol.

YF

YF I put a copy of the league table in the Fantasy Football thread in Marine Chit chat.

You are not below Seffie, you are in the relegation zone mate :rofl:

Trod and I are 13 and 14 I think, but way higher than you or seffie :rofl: :kana:

I didnt want to take the chance lisa else I would of saved him. seffie is there anything I can actually do on that website, apart from look at the formation of my squad lol.

YF

You are surely not asking me :lol: i haven't got a clue, but Tina says we might be able to do some transfers now

Seffie x

:fish:

Oh god. I guess I give up then. I saw some Bangaii's in the LFS today at £20 and i was debating it, but I held myself back. I want to wait till they have a medium sized one as I dont want to put a small one with T. I think hes going to be a anti social fish lol.

YF

OVER 10000 VIEWS.
WOHOO!

YF

Ps - If marine keepers on TFF arranged a meet up, would everyone be up for meeting up, for a couple of drinks etc.

Oh and if we did have a meet up, we would have to invite bagu of course. even though hes not a marine keeper lol.

YF

As seffie suggested, would be in the middle of us all so we would have to work out whos going really. But it could be somthing for the future. would be pritty cool imo.

YF

Ok, So recently I have just been feeding my clownfish little pellets, I know I should give it a mixed diet. But would it be ok on these pellets until I get some more fish?

YF

Pellets are OK, if deigned for Omnivorous marines. Actually, unless you have hundreds of frozen and fresh feeds, they are probably better than trying to offer your own frozen diet. I wouldn't feed all pellets, some fresh/frozen should be offered occasionally to avoid anything like the constipation you get in FW fish through feeding only dried foods...

Long answer short, yes, it will be fine until you get more stock IMO :good:

All the best
Rabbut

Thanks for that rabbut, yes I made sure it was the type for the fish. I am thinking of starting a culture up soon, but im guessing that quite a few marine fish just dont eat copepods? So im thinking of cultering brine shrimp as all of them eat that..dont they?

YF

If a good pellet then he will be fine..next trip to lfs stock up the freezer with brineshrimp, mysis, marine mix, etc...always a nice little treat for him. I use brineshrimp with added omega 3 oil and find it has great results.

Most reactions

Back