Yf Can Taste The Salt..

why doesnt he just save some money and get aragonite or coral sand? then theres more money to spend on fishies!

oh and hurry up and get yours soe we can look at pics

Haha, ben you have came from nowhere. What you been up to? And hes getting the live sand with it cheap I believe so it saves money on buying sand.

YF

Fair enough!

i have been working a lot. Been hard finding time for tank stuff. This is my first day off for 9 or 10 days. So i had a good clean today

Ok, so my room got redecorated recently to give me more space. then I slap a big marine tank that takes up tons of space. So I have sold my xbox 360 today, and im selling my tv and a few other things, getting rid of that unit, getting a flat screen tv, putting it up on the wall and then moving my marine tank into the corner. But im not sure if im able to move the tank, anybody have any ideas on moving it? its about 2 metre move.

YF

Ok, so my room got redecorated recently to give me more space. then I slap a big marine tank that takes up tons of space. So I have sold my xbox 360 today, and im selling my tv and a few other things, getting rid of that unit, getting a flat screen tv, putting it up on the wall and then moving my marine tank into the corner. But im not sure if im able to move the tank, anybody have any ideas on moving it? its about 2 metre move.

YF

empty the tank?

moving it full would possibly crack it and damage the stand i would believe mate :)

helped move ur tank with just sand and 2" of water, it's not easy. :no: Stick the plug in ur bath syphon water into it move the tank, then before you refill ur tank you could ave a little swim in the bath see how it feels to be in ur tank. :rofl: or get some buckets... :)

You sold yer 360??...mate it would kill me to have to sell me x box!! Would have to play on mini me's wii then and i'd be in traction for a month,lol...

Buddy I never really played it to be honest, I think if getting the wireless adapter etc. didnt cost so much money I would of got it online and played it alot more. But I have never really been a gaming person. I was thinking draining the water out, putting loads of fairy liquid on the wooden flooring and sliding it very slowly. Opinions?

YF

Buddy I never really played it to be honest, I think if getting the wireless adapter etc. didnt cost so much money I would of got it online and played it alot more. But I have never really been a gaming person. I was thinking draining the water out, putting loads of fairy liquid on the wooden flooring and sliding it very slowly. Opinions?

YF

you might be alright. i used to move my 24g D&D nano across the carpet when it was nearly full of water.
Just take things very slowly!!!!

With anything like this you need to take is slow and don't take shortcuts.
Better off doing it right rather than making a mistake and regretting it.

My advise is to empty the tank, move it with help from others and then refill it again.

Yeah I understand. My only worry is my rock structure. I love it, and if I take it all down im 90% sure I wont be able to get it like that again.

YF

And do you REALLY want to put your hand in your tank with your occupant "Click Click" :rofl:

Very true haha. My dad has just bought the marine tank Percula 90. So now im helping him put it in to place and everything. I will set up his journal on his account later well help him with it. The fun begins with him lol.

YF

The guy was pritty cool, I will use him again for frags etc.
He also gave me a free Salifert Phosphate test kit, as mine doesnt work in my hagen kit.

YF

Most reactions

Back