Yf Can Taste The Salt..

I have a spray bar that puts the water a couple of centimetres above water so it splashs the water a little, so there is alot of surface movement.

YF

Gave the tank sides and front a good scrub with the scraper + algea pad things, there are so many creepy crawlers about now.
Even the hermits are running around, and exploring more, so I must of done somthing good lol.
:p

YF

Hope you had a good time camping YF, if you PM me your address I'll send you the magnet for your powerhead :good:

Hope you had a good time camping YF, if you PM me your address I'll send you the magnet for your powerhead :good:

Have sent you the address Sis

Big sis x

:fish:

Have fun YF oh and that agae scrapper thing is a kitchen sponge :p (all very technical but it works :lol:

Im back.
Had a fantastic time, I would check the water but the pear cider, peach snapps and budwiser that I consumed last night wont allow me to do much today im afraid!
Ive been and had a look around the tank, zoas are all open, the browny kind seffie, have gone a really nice green inside them, im also noticing a few other small corals there like sponges but really flat and small like a zoa head.
Im getting a nice 12.5 mega pixel camera when my sister gets back from holiday, so I can get some nice photos, long story short shes abroad and her hotel room got broke into, so she has had to buy a new camera, which the insurance should cover, and her bf lost his iphone and several other things got stolen - they reported that the balcony door wouldnt lock properly the night before. But hey, thats the way things go I suppose - I think the worst thing they lost was there cameras, as it had all photos of them with the dolphins, monkeys etc etc. But theres nothing you can do about it.
Does anybody know the standard price for juvi clowns?

YF

Also - One of the zoas have grown 2 new heads, so that must be a good sign!
:D

YF

probably for tb clowns 15 quid each

well i believe wc clowns get bigger and ive seen a pair of wc clowns for 100 pounds (which to me semms over priced)

occelaris or percs.

percs have more black on them, id say they go for £20 each juvvie around me. Where occelaris are just white and orange with very thing black bits start at about £12 in my LFS.

thought it had bin quiet on here without you :lol:

Haha, im back now, bigger and badder than ever before!
Hows the gym going? Still doing your runs?
I think I will see on the day, see which are percs etc. Price doesnt really bother me unless its a silly price.
I have been put off the carpenters wrasse as its around 50 euros.
so I took a look at the Six Line Wrasse like you suggested ben, but its semi-agressive, so im debating.

YF

Most reactions

Back