Yf Can Taste The Salt..

I've seen many different things on live rock, lets just say I didn't sleep for a week :lol: :nod:
Also, did you know that guppies can live in marine fishtanks because they can live in water with a salinity of 150% of saltwater or something? lol, imagine some clown fish, then a load of guppies chasing each other through the live rock xD

As long as you were good with water changes you could fit a blenny in :good:

saw some small brittle stars on the rock when I was weighing in, cool :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

deffinatly worth the effort for a blenny, mine was my fave fish before i lost em all :(
He even beat the tangs and angel

Occasionally seen guppies shooting through rock in our nano...unfortunately closely followed by a hungry baby fuzzy lion!!!!! lol.... OOOOPS!!!!!!

Bi colours are cheap and real little characters...
Lawnmowers are also eye catching..
sabre tooth or midas blennies make lovely open water species as well..
Glidergirls sailfin is worth looking at on her thread as well...

Occasionally seen guppies shooting through rock in our nano...unfortunately closely followed by a hungry baby fuzzy lion!!!!! lol.... OOOOPS!!!!!!

Nature is a wonderful thing :sick:

Seffie x

:fish:

YF Mr Seffie has got to check with Mr Trod, but he thinks sometime between 12 and 1:00 - is that ok?

Seffie thats fine.
Just let me know for definate when you know.
Are you and trod coming down aswell or just the men?

Just found someone on ebay that doesnt live far from me.
He has tons of LR for sale.
at £5 a kilo.
He also has a 10kg job lot up for sale.
So im watching that, im just waiting to see if he can hold it till 2nd of august.
:p

YF

was that guy off ebay from melton mobray (dont know if thats near you useless with places)
if so i went and got some lr and coral frags from there today for 5 pounds a kilo

Not long to wait now :good: Happy belated birthday, I hope you celebrated in style!

Congrats on the LR bargain, that was a great find!

Cheers kari.
Yeah was a good birthday, I got sloshed.
Couldnt ask for much more haha.
Hows your nano going?
Not heard from your journal in a while, everything ok?

YF

Most reactions

Back