YEEVIA YOUR BETTAS ARRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I think the whole picture isn't clear to all - she posted some extreme obscenities which I believe (for good reason) has been removed. However I don't think we should discuss this any further as this is not what this thread is about, but I don't think everyone should judge the mod's decisions.

Well, she's not posting, what else would she be doing?
I just have a "disliking" to a few people on here...long story...thats all I'm saying. Some stuff is happening that shouldn't.

I don't mean to butt in or anything, since I'm not really a Betta forum regular, but in this thread: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=97746

She said:
ummm hi these are my mollies ok smile.gif just checking... they have cycled many tanks for me ok? my 10G my other 10G and my BFs 55G sooooo yea dont jump to conclusions... abstract and wwestar are the reason most people dont ever come back to this forum and its the reason why im leaving soon! im tired of saying one thing and getting a response from ignorant know-it all stuck ups who dont know the sistuation!!!

So maybe she left of her own accord?

I looked at her posts, and the last one was something past 10 on the 1st..... Soo... I think all we can do is ask a mod :unsure:

I saw her last post - and from that I knew that would have been her very last post. She did not leave out of her own accord.

The reason her images aren't showing up is because of bandwidth, she isn't "banned".

Though she probably did leave.

abstract said:
yeeviabetta said:
HUH? Why banned? How come I have no idea? Who banned her? That is so weird. She didn't do nothing wrong anyway. ARE YOU THERE DAUDY?  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:
i dont know that she was banned or not..just have a look at this thread yeevia.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=97746&st=0

EDIT: and now, i am officially a Leader of the Fishes ...interesting B)
Wou! Uha. Now I see the whole picture. I didn't read that post because I was too busy and just sellecting what post to read when I can. Now it seems like she is totally quit. The pictures had been totally deleted by her as I can tell. -_- I have nothing to say and usually she do listen to me when she pm me asking questions. :dunno: Maybe we all have to learned how to respect each other, deal with people and tone down our voice for being too harst sometimes. Don't carry an old post to a new one. One thing is one thing. One post is one post. Just maybe and that is my thought. I hate people getting upset here by the way because this is supposed to be a friendly atmostphere and we all learning from each others. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Banned or not, she said she was leaving soon so I guess all parties involved got what they wanted :whistle:

As for why the pictures aren't showing, it appears that her Photobucket album is no longer public and can only be viewed with a password.

yeevia i would you are cool . personally i was daudy's friend i added her to all of my messengers but she hasnt signed into a single one.i understand why she would do this some of you guys are werid about things your all parinoid about what people do ,i understand tank sizes but jeezus what are you betta patrol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back