YEEVIA YOUR BETTAS ARRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go get tupperware at walmart! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: Sterile brand and the most cost for $3.99. Those are for filling and great size like 4/5 gallon each and with lid too. I will show you guys today how my tupperware tanks look likes. LOL Oh yeah, another one also good too and it cost like 2.77? A shoes size? Will show you the pictures tonight. :)

I CANT HELP IT!!!! :) hehe im so excited like im typing over one baby cause i moved them ALLLLLLLL into my room hehe I HAVE 12 BETTAS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :) hehe and im going to WM 2morrow ( :shifty: ) to get a 10G to divide up for my guys so i can put my femmes in seperate tanks :p

Thank you SRC. Your voice always make my days and I will keep that up.
Since I am going to keep making more great blue line, I just order a male from Wasan, Thailand.
Here is his picture. Aren't he is awesome? So he will be my new cross into my blue line. (Crossing my fingers because Wasan betta is hard to breed.) :p

Attachments

• fwbettasd1120016380.jpg
    fwbettasd1120016380.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 25
SRC said:
Why do you want to immediantly throw them together and make babies? Come on you just got them...yeah, I agree, slow down. :look:

They are pretty though..Yeevie did a great job.
cant you guys read i said that i was gonna breed them WHEN YEEVIA SAID I COULD!!!!!!!! it was in my first post :rolleyes:

edit: plus he is a VT dont treat me like a kid i may be 15 going on 16 but i have a powerful mind, im very smart ok so dont talk to me like im stupid!

LOL. They just like to pick on your toes. LOL :lol:
You just too excited and all your words just came out! It is normal! LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Agreed, yeevia. We know daudy is responsible. She is also exited.

abstract said:
it's not age that conerns me with people jumping into breeding..it's the hidden costs!
thanks for concern but i have everything but the breeding tank :) i have like a million 3/4G cups on the way and 2 20G plastic totes with filters and heaters (grow out tanks) and some fry have reserves! :) like i said im not stupid ok? i know what im doing! so far atleast :/ :p

the scaryest thing just happend... i had on femme in a tubberware thing that wasnt covered.. and just got startled by my lil sis vacumming and like she jumped and langed in freckles side of the 2.5divided and freckles started cuddling her and its a good thing she has no eggs o.o wow that was crazy!!!

edit: freckles is in a styrofoam cup and she is busy being happy exploring his side of the tank :rolleyes:

daudy_dojo said:
SRC said:
Why do you want to immediantly throw them together and make babies?  Come on you just got them...yeah, I agree, slow down.  :look:

They are pretty though..Yeevie did a great job.
cant you guys read i said that i was gonna breed them WHEN YEEVIA SAID I COULD!!!!!!!! it was in my first post :rolleyes:

edit: plus he is a VT dont treat me like a kid i may be 15 going on 16 but i have a powerful mind, im very smart ok so dont talk to me like im stupid!
Your bettas are lovely and I do understand how excited you are - hope they have settled in nicely by now :)

But just remember that people will usually respond in the same manner they are spoken to. Perhaps it's the way you come across that you might want to have a think about. ;)

:) yes they have settled in nicely :) colors retutning to most of them :) hehe oh yea i know ... i just... i am excited to have more bettas and i wasnt clear about when i wanted to breed it wont happen again though bloozoo POMISE!! :p

daudy_dojo said:
the scaryest thing just happend... i had on femme in a tubberware thing that wasnt covered.. and just got startled by my lil sis vacumming and like she jumped and langed in freckles side of the 2.5divided and freckles started cuddling her and its a good thing she has no eggs o.o wow that was crazy!!!
that's why all bettas need to be covered at all times! you should know that! (i don't mean it in a nasty way at all - just that there's been millions of posts about jumping bettas lol)

oh yes especially females. I thought you just put there for temporary. That is why tupperware the one I mention is good. Show you tonight what my tupperware looks like.
Why females love to jump??? :blink: I am asking all the females here. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back