YEEVIA YOUR BETTAS ARRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know they jump DUH!! like i said im not stupid! :p it was temporary... i was about to move her and the vaccum startled her so she jumped!!

I am sooo bummed, none of the pics from the first post would load for me :( Could you send me the link to your album? I really would like to see them!

Elise said:
I am sooo bummed, none of the pics from the first post would load for me :( Could you send me the link to your album? I really would like to see them!
The pics won't come up for me either....do you have a link to the album, I am dying to see the fish that have you so excited :wub:

Yeah, it looks like you changed the link to your photos or something... none of them are there. You could always throw them in an album and post the link for it.

You all teasing her and she got mad! She deleted it and she don't want to show you all anymore! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeeviabetta said:
You all teasing her and she got mad! She deleted it and she don't want to show you all anymore! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
oh well...they were nice lookin fish by the looks of it, but picture quality was so extremly poor and hurried that you couldn't see a single detail...didn't miss much anyone

Um, I think Daudy is no more and she's banned (possibly for life) -_-

That's why all the links etc. cannot display anymore......

HUH? Why banned? How come I have no idea? Who banned her? That is so weird. She didn't do nothing wrong anyway. ARE YOU THERE DAUDY? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back