What is your favorite breed of dog??

German shepards all the way baby :wub: soooooooooooooooo cute, so intelligent and loyal. Not to mention they look just like wolves. Iv got 3 now and Id have a million if i could.

I am slightly biased about this but miniature schnauzers are fab with kids, we have had them as a breed since I was seven years old and i have never heard of a bad tempered one or one to be bad around children, quite the opposite in fact, you will probably find that the dog will be very protective of your child. :D

Actually i have 3 favorite.
Cant decide.

German Shepard
Blacklab
Pitbulls

They are all great dogs, very smart and loving(if you treat them right!)

German Shepards are awsome dogs that are great with kids. Mine was very protective of my son. Unfourtunately he developed an auto immune disease and dies about a year ago. I now have an American Bull dog. She looks like a cross between a bull dog and a pit bull. But she is very lovable and great with my two year old that thinks she is a horsey.

I like big dogs and i love Rotties there my number one pick for sure but close behind them would have to be a bullmastiff.

definitely border collie!!

my auntie has 3, and they take great care of her 3 kids. Theyre very loving, very loyal, and very pretty :wub:

If you make crying noises or hide hour face in your hands Badger (he has a white stripe down his nose) will come and nuzzle you and luck you, he moves your hands away with his nose to check you are ok. Very very cute dogs :)
NCAL5%20Border%20Collie%20.jpg

I also love these collies, my grandparents had one when I was small and it was the most gorgous dog! lots of brushing though I imagine...

collie.jpg

Hi canyon_rayne :)

If you want a small dog, a Boston Terrier is a great choice. :nod: I grew up with one named Mitzi and remember her fondly. These little dogs are sturdy and playful and never seem to run out of energy. :D

Most reactions

Back