What are you doing today?

Today I’m trying to price some artwork and find a new place to live. I also need to find a new GI team as my hospital just closed their GI department “effective immediately” with no warning.

Need to call and schedule my surgery, MRI, and IVig infusion and work on more fundraising. So much to do, so little brainpower between crashes

Today I’m trying to price some artwork and find a new place to live. I also need to find a new GI team as my hospital just closed their GI department “effective immediately” with no warning.

Need to call and schedule my surgery, MRI, and IVig infusion and work on more fundraising. So much to do, so little brainpower between crashes
Why do you have to find a new place if you don't mind me asking?
I'm sorry...

I hope you can get enough funding for everything you need.
Make sure you're also giving your mind the rest needed as well.

Why do you have to find a new place if you don't mind me asking?
I'm sorry...

I hope you can get enough funding for everything you need.
Make sure you're also giving your mind the rest needed as well.
Due to toxic mold in my apartment that the management was refusing to deal with

I reinstated my Etsy shop, even though Etsy has some issues in my book, I need the income, and hopefully a second traffic stream with help

One of the things that surprised me the most in Central Africa was the black mould everywhere, even on roadside signage. The jungle and humidity devour everything. Houses don't last long. I was shown one crumbling building that my friend was proud of because it was 100 years old.
Here, by the sea, it forms up in summer on the outside on houses, and fights it out with the lovely lichen. It's really dangerous if you move into an apartment or a house that has been under-heated. Juice, I hope you can find something soon.

My today is a dog training lesson early, then some rearranging of tanks since I have some killie fry ready to move up into their own tanks. I start them in 5s and go to 10s for the growout.

Probably the climate in the region is tropical rainforest climate or tropical monsoon climate.

In Brazil, the natives from the Amazon region use buildings adapted to these conditions. I don't know if there are cases of black mold in Brazil.
1706365234719.png

Köppen–Geiger climate classification map. Authors: Beck, H.E., Zimmermann, N. E., McVicar, T. R., Vergopolan, N., Berg, A., & Wood, E. F. Source: "Present and future Köppen-Geiger climate classification maps at 1-km resolution". Nature Scientific Data. DOI:10.1038/sdata.2018.214. Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.

I just set up the Tank of the Month contest for February in which we are featuring tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger. Do you have that size tank in your household? If you do, we hope to see you enter the contest. Click below to view the entry thread.

Most reactions

Back