What are you doing today?

There is a place in the world for clown puke gravel. I don't have it in my tanks, but still like it. I see a tank in my future with clown puke gravel, a clam that opens and closes with water, a diver, Sponge Bob pineapple, a ship broken in half, a "No Fishing" sign.....hmmm what else?
What else? You need an Asian fisherman fishing in the tank.

There is a place in the world for clown puke gravel. I don't have it in my tanks, but still like it. I see a tank in my future with clown puke gravel, a clam that opens and closes with water, a diver, Sponge Bob pineapple, a ship broken in half, a "No Fishing" sign.....hmmm what else?
Yeah buddy ! That’s what I’m talking about ! What else ? Colored lights and lots of airstones .

Let’s drop all the hoity-toityness and everybody who secretly wants a cool aquarium with colored gravel , plastic plants and a bubbling pirates chest with a lid that’s air actuated raise their hand along with me . Add a green or purple light , a wall of bubbles air stone and a bunch of common guppies and we have modern art !
I do think there is room for a "childs wonderland" decor. Engaging kids is the way to save the hobby.

There is a place in the world for clown puke gravel.
Plastic_FEL2.jpg

What are you doing today?​

Waiting for someone to pick up 100+ black bar endlers. I've got already rid of a high number of them. The last ones (100+) will be picked up today. I'm making space for something else.
IMG_1208.JPG
I've put them in this small plastic container when I had to count them. For the customer asked the number of them. And now they're easier to scoop than from the tank they came from.

Spending a little more time re-organizing my photos which is going to take forever. Came across the following two shots that I thought you may enjoy. Poor 'mama squirrel' is just trying to get a little peace and quiet. In the first shot one of the 'kids' just isn't gonna let it happen. In the second she finally found a little quiet. I just get a kick out of what seems like her laid back attitude as she just drapes herself across things. ;) One shot I wish I had but never got is a hoard of these beasties attacking and chasing a hawk out of a tree when babies were around. Click on either image to enlarge.

squirel22.jpg

squirel-26.jpg

Spending a little more time re-organizing my photos which is going to take forever. Came across the following two shots that I thought you may enjoy. Poor 'mama squirrel' is just trying to get a little peace and quiet. In the first shot one of the 'kids' just isn't gonna let it happen. In the second she finally found a little quiet. I just get a kick out of what seems like her laid back attitude as she just drapes herself across things. ;) One shot I wish I had but never got is a hoard of these beasties attacking and chasing a hawk out of a tree when babies were around. Click on either image to enlarge.

View attachment 332478

View attachment 332479
Those images admirably capture certain phases of motherhood, I think. "I love you so much...but please go away." :lol:

I'm trying to figure out how to fix a leaking SunSun filter so we can get a tank set up for the Badgerling.
How is it leaking? Is it possibly a seal? If so it might be possible to get a 'rebuild kit'. LOL, you could always go with my under gravel filtration... nothing to leak but an air hose. ;) Actually you are using under gravel filtration in your waterfall tank. Your manifold intakes make that end of the tank under gravel and I'd bet dollars to donuts that that end of the tank has a higher population of good bacteria than the rest of the substrate. ;)

Most reactions

Back