What are you doing today?

I'm getting ready to go out looking for elk, early early tomorrow morning, after dropping the Badgerling off for a band trip to the University of Wyoming. Hopefully it will be a fun day for everyone except the elk.
It must be about that time to restock your freezer :lol:

Getting more done than me and I haven't got tachycardia or unconsciousness. Have you got married yet or is that to come? :flowers: I think that's and emoticon giving flowers? Not sure :)
That’s next Monday! Busy busy busy until then

Going through some REALLY old photos my sister sent. Neither of us are sure of the year but guess this is a 4th or 5th grade school pic. I don't see it but my sister claims that I was a really 'cutie'.

school pic.jpg

I wish you the best of days and a happy life together. :)

Still I have to admit to some disappointment as I have yet to receive my invitation... ;)
Thank you 😊

That’s on you my guy, you never sent me your address 🤪🙃

That's actually on you. The invite could have been easily done via a PM. I am totally crushed and devastated. I doubt that I shall survive...
View attachment 326697
Lucky for you I haven’t printed out the seating chart yet… there’s still time 😮

I have had that a few times its tough , no sleep then out to work a 12 hour shift. Hope you get a good sleep soon
A few days ago I had some difficulty with sleeping, simply because my dog didn't stop to bark, this at late night. I walked and, next to the wall (here in Brazil our homes are as little castles, thanks to high crime rates), I started to hear some noises from someone trying to assault the garbage bag... next day, we found out that was just a street dog searching for food.

Another common bird here is the Euphonia chlorotica. These birds feed mainly on fruits.

1694279470994.jpeg
1694279549828.jpeg

It seems that my tank's situation improved, although it remains so rustic. The betta's fins are recovering, also. As you can note, I had to remove several decorations, if not I couldn't siphon the detritus excess:
1694279587941.jpeg

A few days ago I had some difficulty with sleeping, simply because my dog didn't stop to bark, this at late night. I walked and, next to the wall (here in Brazil our homes are as little castles, thanks to high crime rates), I started to hear some noises from someone trying to assault the garbage bag... next day, we found out that was just a street dog searching for food.

That sounds scary, is it not safe to take a walk out at night ?

Usually, yes, even in cities considered "safe" by Brazilians, although even so, it varies by region (Northeast and North are the worst regions in crime rates, while the Southern region is the best). Is possible that this can improve for now where I live (São Paulo state) because at least the new governor seems interested in solving the issues, well, he went on the UN military mission in Haiti in 2004. The US Department of State isn't wrong on its travel advisory.

Impunity here is high (just see the current Brazilian president, who was condemned for corruption) and it's been a chronic issue for decades. After this, I didn't get surprised by anything else (a few years ago, an attack like this happened where I live) and I don't understand how Brazilians still get surprised. This and other things are one of the reasons I intend to live in another country.

In Chicago, on Navy Pier, boarding cruise ship Spirit. Dinner and drinks provided by my sisters work. I'm her +1
1000001012.jpg

1000001013.jpg

Great weather for it, hope the night

Sitting and watching the boat move up and down, gotta be the boat right...? Lol

I know Michigan sloshes but this rocking will put me to sleep, no liquor needed, 💤

Most reactions

Back