Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

alright, everyone gets to share unpopular opinions they have. Fish related.

I'll start.

Neon tetras are mean little turds.
Funnily enough,I had never heard this, BUT - I was watching our tank, which is full of the little beggars (11) and thinking "All they ever do is squabble with each other and torture my poor glow-lights. I don't like them."

Ok, my turn.... Neon or brightly colored gravel and plants are hideous and should be banned from the Pet Trade!!
Sorry if you have Pink, Orange, or Purple gravel and plants, and I have offended you...
Actually, no, not sorry!! Lol... Gravel and plants should look natural, and not be Techno Colors!!
Phew, I feel so much better getting that off my chest!!! :p :D
I agree - and no skulls, dinosaurs or pirate chests or fairy castle either.

Yeah it should be a world wide crime to do that.
Knock Knock
Mom:Hello how can i help you officers.
Police: I’m sorry mam your sons under arrest
Mom: what did he do?
Police: He has orange gravel in a fish bowl with a betta and some plants, I expect 10 or more years in prison.
Mom: TAKE HIM! HE IS NO SON OF MINE!

<to son> You are dead to me. DEAD!

<slams door behind him>

Petsathome needs to die and go away. I hear so many people saying they are the worst ever.

I just wish I had the money and the legal standpoint to go in and take all the fish away from them, and give them a better home.
It's the otocinclus I feel sorry for . . . tiny shoals . . . barren, algae-free tanks under bright lights with no cover . . . doubtless all of them wild-caught, so stressed and anxious and half-starved anyway, and then dumped in a tank with no recognisable food source - because even if they are given an algae wafer (and I've never seen any in the tanks), they aren't going to know what it is. Sold off in ones and two even though they are social shoaling fish that need to be in company.

Poor, poor little darlings.:sad::sad::sad:

Why does people swallowing these stuff as a trend, I dont understand :S and nowadays they even have their own swallowing trend website.
That's horrible!

Poor fish!

It's the same with these nasty people who put small rodents up their bottoms - I mean, how does something like that ever even occur to someone to try? o_O

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back