Tyler's 29Gal. Tank Project!

LOL ya that confused me a bit too, but I made sense of it.

OK here is the new goody. Some star polyps! They look so brilliant under the actinics.Frag for $10

StarPolyps2.jpg

Enjoy!

-Tyler

gsp are pretty. I know people think they are weeds, but I still like them.

l

My duncan got some late afternoon sunlight that came through the window bounced off of the mirror and into the tank, lol. Looked really pretty so I snapped a shot.

20120429_193127.jpg

-Tyler

That's a nice shot, Tyler. And a Happy duncan. I like mine too. Always a pleasure in the aquarium. I see quite a few baby heads on yours. :D

L

the duncans beautiful, now mines settled its coming on in leaps and bounds. Has yorus fed yet?

Thanks guys/ladies! I feed him mysis chunks 1-3 times a week. Lately not as much cuz I have been busy. I have even fed 2 of the 5 bigger baby duncan heads =). It definitely slows the growth rate down when not feeding lol.

-Tyler

New Fish =) Also that is the new toadstool he is swimming next to, It has since opened all of its polyps in the day.

SixLine2.jpg

-Tyler

He is a very fascinating fish. Loves to inspect EVERY bit of ALL of the rocks. It's like he is studying for a final exam on tank geography lol. Very active fish and he and the gramma have been getting along perfectly! Now I just hope the wrasse likes clownfish... hehe.

Ainsy,
I have a lid on the tank that is 1/4" composite. It has two nickel size holes (one in front, one in back) so the lid can easily be lifted from the lip of the tank. You can see the lid on the tank, top of page 13 in this journal =)

-Tyler

Just read through your entire journal. I want to congratulate you on it! You've definitely had some adversity. I was furious to read about the New Years catastrophe. Not even kidding, the exact same scenario has played over in my head numerous times. I'm paranoid that I'll have buddies over for poker and someone will put something in the tank to play around and it creates all kinds of trouble. Nice to see that your recovered, though. Well done, and good luck! Any plans for the near future?

Got some new Zoas =). Also got a micro brittle starfish that held onto the frag lol. He went in to. Should be great for cleaning the detritus =)

Zoas.jpg

-Tyler

nice pics. zoas are one of my favourites at the moment and the last one is lovely

is that a 6 line wrasse you have? i love those fish, hows he getting on with the other fish?

Most reactions

Back