Tyler's 29Gal. Tank Project!

You're right, I see the points to the tips now, the polyps were obscuring them. Looks like an Ora green, but ponapes also start off green & then get pink tips.

L

It really looks more pink when all the lights are on and it is bright.

Looky our new family member! I know the picture is dark, but he is still a little scared when I come close to the glass. No name yet, but hes a beautiful fish. When he comes out and swims in the upper areas of the tank, he flaunts himself, and hes gorgeous.

20120327_125500.jpg

-Tyler

He looks great.

I still haven't found my yellow watchman. :(

L

My LFS does not have any in at the moment... I keep bugging him about it like once or twice a week lol. He says all he can find are a bunch of BIG ones... so he doesn't order them.

I will get one in April I'm sure.

-Tyler

My LFS does not have any in at the moment... I keep bugging him about it like once or twice a week lol. He says all he can find are a bunch of BIG ones... so he doesn't order them.

-Tyler
well its april now so get on it :p i plan on having this duo in my tank so i need to see em in action ;)

-Tyler
well its april now so get on it :p i plan on having this duo in my tank so i need to see em in action ;)

LOL. I will call him today and find out. Otherwise I can go to the LFS a bit down the road and get one =)

-Tyler

No big updates really. I need to do a water change today as I am late on doing so. I called the LFS that's about 20 minutes from me, and they have a tiger pistol for $15bucks. I think I will get him today.

-Tyler

Here is my new inhabitant... Great news below it. This guy is so cool!

20120403_185447.jpg

So, I got him home, floated him 15 minutes, and did a 1hr 20min acclimation. I got him into the tank and once he reached the floor he pushed a couple claw fulls of sand out of his way and made an indent to hang out in. IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES... THE YELLOW WATCHMAN GOBY FOUND HIM AND THEY WERE INSEPARABLE.

They have not left each others side. The pistol shrimp went straight to work and dug out a big burrow for them before they went to bed =). SO COOL!

-Tyler

So, I got him home, floated him 15 minutes, and did a 1hr 20min acclimation. I got him into the tank and once he reached the floor he pushed a couple claw fulls of sand out of his way and made an indent to hang out in. IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES... THE YELLOW WATCHMAN GOBY FOUND HIM AND THEY WERE INSEPARABLE.

Wow! That's pretty awesome indeed.

20120403_185447.jpg

They have not left each others side. The pistol shrimp went straight to work and dug out a big burrow for them before they went to bed =). SO COOL!

-Tyler
That's awesome :) put up a vid when they're settled :p

20120403_185447.jpg

-Tyler

They chose a spot under a cliff and then under a rock. I will get a light under there. You will see the goby hanging at the entrance and the shrimp diligently cleaning the area =). I will get one for sure. So much fun watching these two.

I lost a snail last night =( poor Astrea. All of the nassarius are cleaning up the mess though.

-Tyler

20120403_185447.jpg

-Tyler

They chose a spot under a cliff and then under a rock. I will get a light under there. You will see the goby hanging at the entrance and the shrimp diligently cleaning the area =). I will get one for sure. So much fun watching these two.

I lost a snail last night =( poor Astrea. All of the nassarius are cleaning up the mess though.

-Tyler
So jealous can't wait until I get my pair :p
Sorry for ya loss, hope It didn't smell too bad lol

Most reactions

Back