The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lovelies! It's my birthday & I stayed home form work because this is my own personal holiday............

Gonna clean out the Rena XP3 canister below my 36 gallon. I haven't touched that filter in about 2 months! Gotta clip some plants & replant here & there. Last night I set up my divider in the 10 gallon and settled the Plakat in with the Dumbo Betta.

From left to right, here's Samurai, Max & Igor living happily in Betta Town:

DSCN2148.jpg

Happy birfday yo!!!

Thanks CFC

Hey Lovelies!

I finally cleaned out my Rena XP3 canister filter, what a nightmare!!! The filter wasn't that bad but I spilled water, forgot to put the priming cap back on & generally made a mess. :blush:

Fells good to know it's done though :good:

I also fed Bettatown a few Betta bits each plus a single floating cichlid pellet each.

Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaay!!! It's my 15th birthday next friday aaaaahh! :-

Hey Lovelies!
Lucy how are the fish?
Tis guppy time though I just feel like snuggling up in bed. Yaawwwwwnnnnnnn. :zz

Ruskull, my loaches came out to wish you a happy birthday!

PB021217.jpg

PB021213.jpg

PB021210.jpg

PB021205.jpg

PB021203.jpg

PB021202.jpg

PB021187.jpg

PB021185.jpg

PB021183.jpg

PB021181.jpg

PB021177.jpg

Yeah Crossfire, nice camera and steady hands.......... :good:

Hey Lovelies!!!

Whilst this is a fine version, I did want to post the Joe Cocker version, but I thought his on stage movements might distract from the lyrics.. Take a listen.. I implore you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtE9dU1fiRI&feature=related

Lucy how are the fish?

Very good thanks!

I have done 2 doses of the meds already and raised the temperature, there were quite a lot more visible spots yesterday morning so I was pretty worried, but I was out all day visiting family and when I came home there was only about quarter of the spots that had been there that morning!

I have just switched the tank lights on and there are only about 3 or 4 spots that I have seen. I got some more meds yesterday because I ran out! So I will do a biiiiiiiig water change today and the new meds will be added, I won't lose any fish though I'm sure of it, they all look healthy, no lethargic ones, everybody eating fine. My 2 cories are flicking and rubbing a bit still... :/

Thank God I caught it so early! :hyper:

Hey Lovelies!!!!

Getting ready to go to BT's Smokehouse..

I has a good friend who moved last year to Arkentucky.. He is a BT's addict like me.. going to hook him up with a quart of brisket..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back